Opinion: Better Leader Trait Carol v. Rosita

So I plan on using both of these Hero's during outpost raids to give my trio an little extra boost. Which one of these leader traits do you think plays better. NOTE: My raid team usually consists of a scout, bruiser, assault.

Carol (Level 19 - Rare) = 11% more likely to be critical hits
Rosita (Level 20 - Uncommon) = 15% more damage on attacks on single targets

I'm thinking Rosita would be better. 15% > 11% considering her supporting cast are single target hitters for the most part (scout & brusier). But is the higher chance of a Critical Hit, more valuable than a higher percentage on more general damage?

Thanks for your thoughts.

Comments

• CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,411
    Personally I would say rosita's trait is the better option. Also i would change that bruiser to a shooter instead
    Elder of dragons weyr a top USA guild
  • Survivor6ixSurvivor6ix Member Posts: 131
    edited November 2016
    Thanks @Lucille896425

Re: Shooter v. Bruiser. I'm mostly fishing for TG. I find the hardest part in most raids is the start, when you can get jumped by a swarm of fatties/armored walkers. I've tried using shooters, and I find I tend to preserve more health stunning the armored walkers and stabbing the fatties. When I try shooting the fatties and stabbing the armored I tend to get dealt more damage.
  • HaiyanHaiyan Member Posts: 156
    edited November 2016
    I use 2 assaults both with gold interrupt to halt lvl 19 fatties when I'm surrounded at the start of the raid. They usually work 99% of the time. As for the armored ones, i typically get body shots so i can't interrupt them but my assaults can take a hit.

Accompanying them is a leg scout that runs for the tg
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,411
    I generally only raid for tg so assault is good to stun and I have really good trait wise perfect shooters so with the assault and shooter together kills most with 1 shot
    Elder of dragons weyr a top USA guild
    Survivor6ix