Dead heroes still playable .

Some of my favorite characters are dead. Herschel Andrea Merle T-Dog and that Goofy mf from the prison that was just trying to be everybody's friend. It be nice if I could see them in the camp and play them they did build the team and the direction it's going in. I think it be fun to play Hershel as an assault poor movement double strength. Oh crap don't forget Bob, tainted meat. There has to be a way to put these old characters in here somewhere
ElphieBinx14

Comments

• CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,430
    I agree, however I'm not sure how you liked andrea lol
    Elder of dragons weyr a top USA guild
  • BigSnafuBigSnafu Member Posts: 26
    Merle is dead? Damn! Don't ruin it. I'm only caught up to 1999. Seriously, too many heroes makes you need more slots. Of course that's money for you, but it just doesn't seem right.
  • PutchucoPutchuco Member Posts: 1,289
    Heroes bring their own spot, no need for extra spots.
    If you would like to join a drama-free and fun group of enthusiasts,
    contact us via email at [email protected]
  • GreySeerGreySeer Member Posts: 308
    +1 on Andrea!
  • WhyDoYouDieWhyDoYouDie Member Posts: 160
    indeed would be nice to have some dead heroes come to live in this game, but they focus now on the season 7. but if TWD ever ends they might just keep bringing in dead heroes to keep us entertained.
  • HaiyanHaiyan Member Posts: 156
    I want to play Shane
    psychwolf
  • MascimusMascimus Member Posts: 11
    I'd be for fallen Heroes..heck they've given us their outfits afterall. Why not the actual character?
    psychwolf
  • Carl_s_HatCarl_s_Hat Member Posts: 202
    They could develop a NML Classic using only heroes that did not make it to S7.
    Shane and Merle would be badasses.
  • TrinityTrinity Member Posts: 64
    I think that dead characters could become zumbies as well. So we can have zombie heros or villain.
    Something else that could have been done is to put the namea of the dead ones in the Memorial, it became an useless construction.