Top 5 Global Ranked Guilds for Weekly Challenge of Nov 16 to Nov 21 by Terminates

TerminatesTerminates Content Creator Posts: 942

Created new thread since the video got a cosmetic update.

Ghost Town Challenge Nov 16 ~ Nov 21 2016
Hopefully this will remain a Ghost for a while ;p

Need some visual stimulation?
Click HERE to view my Youtube channel. Watch for quick updates and early announcements regarding our beloved TWD NML game.
Join the EH family and party with me!
MadPuppyzbotbunxyzcapibaraNerfMeSidewaysJulialiciousMarktomducat21vicky3434

Comments

• xyzxyz Member Posts: 44
    edited November 2016
    Thanks @Terminates :)
    One of the most beautiful video you 've made.
    It's short but it's exquisite.
    A pleasure for our eyes, very aesthetic <3
    TerminatesNerfMeSideways
  • NerfMeSidewaysNerfMeSideways Member Posts: 211
    Very beautiful video!
  • kryptonixkryptonix Member Posts: 253
    Nice video, thanks for putting it together, especially as we can't see the leaderboards at this time.

Also wanted to note that in a map with no repeatable missions there is both good competition and still a slight margin of difference between all of the top 5. A good sign of things to come I hope.
    Terminates
  • TerminatesTerminates Content Creator Posts: 942
    @xyz @kryptonix @MadPuppy Thanks guys!!!!

I keep the leaderboard open when the challenge ends. As long as you don't close it, you can take a peek at it as long as you want. :)
    Hopefully that will help others who want to see scores at the closing end!!! ;)

Click HERE to view my Youtube channel. Watch for quick updates and early announcements regarding our beloved TWD NML game.
    Julialicious
    It says @NerfMeSideways wrote on my thread, but I do not see it. I apologize if I can't respond, but it's because I can't see it :(

• PutchucoPutchuco Member Posts: 1,289
    Awesome, thx!
    I wish we had that ranking in-game, and we could check those rankings all the time.
    If you would like to join a drama-free and fun group of enthusiasts,
    contact us via email at [email protected]
    TerminatesJulialicious
  • javajnkiejavajnkie Member Posts: 531
    Great video, my talented @Terminates! I thought I'd miss the sexy voiceover, but it turns out it isn't needed. :)
    DTP leader
    Disturbing the Peace = the answer to the most common question asked by new guild mates.
    Looking for a great guild family? Email [email protected] or drop me a line here to join!
    Terminatesvicky3434
  • javajnkiejavajnkie Member Posts: 531
    Great video, my talented @Terminates! I thought I'd miss the sexy voiceover, but it turns out it isn't needed. :)
    DTP leader
    Disturbing the Peace = the answer to the most common question asked by new guild mates.
    Looking for a great guild family? Email [email protected] or drop me a line here to join!
    @Amazayn @javajnkie

Thank you my lovelies!!!

Amazayn