Complete Story Missions Quest

I was given this quest recently and played one story mission on Chapter 13 and while waiting for my survivors to heal ran a few of the season 7 Maggie training missions.

I went back to camp and noticed that I'd completed my quest so, do training missions count as story missions or did I miss something...

Comments

• jesterjester Member Posts: 2,754
    edited November 2016
    They do not. But the season 7 missions count as story missions.

Edited to add... The season 7 missions all count as story missions, training or otherwise.
    Top8dog
  • MortmerMortmer Member Posts: 172
    edited November 2016
    Well, I only ran one story mission since receiving the quest, a bunch of outpost raids, a few scavenge missions and the training missions (Episode 5 - Hard Boombox) so, I'm a bit confused.
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,754
    I misread you statement at first. Edited to correct mine.
    Mortmer
    Nice and easy 30 gold then, don't need to junk that quest I guess. :smile:
    MizTy
  • Top8dogTop8dog Member Posts: 738
    edited November 2016
    The quests are useable on all missions scavenge,. Story ,. Season 7 etc,. Not sure about outposts,..
    Most try to save the ones with stars on for challenge missions,.. Which means check your quests every day before you play and adjust your team to not use them unless you want to mate
    Mortmer
    Yeah, I save the ones with challenge stars for challenges but try and get through the others so I can have as many challenge ones ready.
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,071
    edited November 2016
    Nothing worse than losing those 3 easy quest challenge stars you had cued up because you used the wrong team on a farming or story mission. That really ticks me off. What a waste.
    TheLostOnes