Which shooter should I invest in/ or retire?

Should I retire anyone of these two? I think I'll keep them both since I only have two shooters but if one of them is too bad, then it's fine too retire one.
Similarly, which one should I invest tokens in, or should I wait for another shooter with better traits to upgrade? Currently I feel like Tim is the one who should get the boots, cause he has Defensive Stance and Vigilant.

Comments

• MadPuppyMadPuppy Member Posts: 2,831
    Both are not perfect, I like Carlos better.
    But since you have only two I would definitely not retire any of them.
    No matter how crap they are, I always have at least three of each class (once I got three that is).
  • Ok thanks. But should I use my tokens on any of them or should I wait till I better one pops up?
    It's up to you ofcourse, but for now I would hold on to the tokens.
    I think you're not a very high level yet and epics should do just fine for most missions by far. I don't always take legendaries and I'm level 52 :)
  • Thanks. I'm only level 22. Perhaps I should just hoard those tokens for now.
    szgerg77
    Think that's a good plan.
    By the time it is useful to spend them you'll probably have gotten a much better understanding of how certain traits work and which ones you like best.
    Once you got a good idea on that, you'll better be able to choose how to spend the tokens.

I find that getting those tokens is not that hard really.
    We get phones from all over the game, every call you make gets you more survivors. At some point you'll really have more than you need an start sacking them. The flow of tokens will be pretty steady from then onward.
  • Squall_NMLSquall_NML Member Posts: 737
    @CreatureoftheNight

I think u should go with your thought ;) & keep both of them till you got the 4th. For me shooters & hunters must have trait Sure Shoot & Marksman, other traits just fine, depends on what kind of deck u want to build. That's why if one day u got those traits keep them & ditch Tim/Carlos.

Good Luck :)
  • GladiGladi Member Posts: 616
    @CreatureoftheNight I have to agree with @MadPuppy . They are not perfect but on your lvl, they will do the job. Depends on how many (free)slots for survivors you have, but now I´ll keep them both and once you will have 3 and can choose 4th with better traits, retire one with less desired traits(for you). Mine requirements on shooters are dodge and marksmen and after that bullet dodge/iron skin/sure shot/luck are preffered traits, but it really depends on you(and possible future nerf/boost to some traits) what is best combo. Enjoy 2 decent shooters, I had to live with only one till I get to player lvl40 or so, because I had terrible luck on shooters.
  • Great. Thanks for the help people