Funny Moments Captured: Safe Haven

2»

Comments

• CRUSHCRUSH Member Posts: 583
    Yes, putrefaction gases are tricky.
  • WeekOneWeekOne Member Posts: 1,195
    @DotMatrix Maybe you should rename your thread to Funny Moments Captured: Safe Haven ... Will post some of my funny moments if I catch any lol

@Governator your walkers were damm creative, pretty flexible lol
    Governator
  • I was trying to block where the walkers spawn in the fence with 2 of my survivors while the other one (Leeroy) is closing it. After the turn finishes, the gate was closed but my girl Rosita and my man Frank were able to pass through it! (Nope, they didn't climb.)

I'm not sure if this is the case with other gates in other missions though.
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 2,065

I'm not sure if this is the case with other gates in other missions though.

There are some missions where you can actually shut out your survivors. You then need to reopen the gate to let it through.

The gate in this mission can not be reopened though. So it's a different case.
    I haven't seen this kind of case in other missions, yet.
  • Tapatio75Tapatio75 Member Posts: 636
    The one on the left was by the fence , it was so funny when it dropped a few seconds later
  • Tapatio75Tapatio75 Member Posts: 636
    edited November 2016
    I called him mr fantastic
  • FlegìasFlegìas Member Posts: 20
    I hope it won't be fixed because it's freaking HILARIOUS! I had an heart attack when the walker seemed tu jump up to my face, but when I realized what happened I was dying laughing! What about when the walkers get stuck near the gate and they seem a sort of dancing mister fantastic?! I can't just stop ROTFL
    Flegìas
    SCBMAGovernatorMizTy
  • DotMatrixDotMatrix Member Posts: 88
    Hanging out on the fence.
  • DarkZeroDarkZero Member Posts: 339
    I used to use Jesus on my team but every time he got a Heavy Injury I had to wait 3 days for him to heal......

Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me DZ.
    MadPuppyMizTyeetu
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited November 2016
    DarkZero said:

I used to use Jesus on my team but every time he got a Heavy Injury I had to wait 3 days for him to heal......

Gotta have more faith to hasten that healing, brother.
    MizTy