Better chance of...(e.g. Maggie) with 10 phones...anyone know the numbers?

2»

Comments

• SynapseRangerSynapseRanger Member Posts: 233
    I never do the hero promotions except for 8 days of heroes. I got Glenn from that, but I have got 10 total hero tokens from the special hero calls otherwise. I wouldn't do it.
    Good luck, dumbass
  • Ginnydoll0703Ginnydoll0703 Member Posts: 3
    I got Glenn when their was the Maggie call. I also received Maggie & tokens but it was only 10. I got Maggie tokens 256 on the 15 call to to be able to upgrade her. Most of my calls were worthless but I still feel I came out on top.
    Papacas
  • jamminjammin Member Posts: 55
    My experience with hero calls during Maggie week was about 50% heroes, mostly 10 token Maggie's but one 32 Maggie and one 8 Glenn. Hope that helps.
  • SynapseRangerSynapseRanger Member Posts: 233
    Did one special Maggie call, got Jesus tokens. Never again.
    Good luck, dumbass
  • Mais88Mais88 Member Posts: 348
    I pulled 128 Michonne tokens on a 10 call during her week which allowed me to unlock her. So Im one of the lucky few. I also pulled almost every other hero besides Tara on her week. I say these calls should never include other Hero tokens during a specific hero's week.
    Papacas
  • timflo83xtimflo83x Member Posts: 88
    I've had decent luck on 10 calls. During Michonne week, got 128 tokens twice and that enabled me to unlock her. Was able to get Tara to epic as well during her week. Possibly a makeup for the horrible pulls during Ricks week though.
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    Don't use the 10x Hero calls.
    Never.
    You will only end up with 8 Hero Tokens usually.
    It sucks.
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
  • Conan1976Conan1976 Member Posts: 758
    6 calls, 32 maggie tokens. What a waste :(
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be!
    We bring the fun back! Game Tips and Videos! Common interest non-game related chats too!
    Everyone is Welcome!

Grimes Den & Dixons Den: competitive / different play styles
    Shivas Den: semi-competitive / relaxed Maggies Den: training and growth

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected]
  • OneLessTitanOneLessTitan Member Posts: 1,273
    If you are looking for small amounts of a specific hero token, then a few hero calls aren't that bad.

What makes them bad IMO is the basically non-existent upside of the calls. Sure, you can get super lucky and get something more than the 8/10 hero tokens, but it's not likely. Plus you have basically no chance of getting a keeper survivor.

As many others were trying to get NG to unify hero and class tokens (which I thought was futile as that wasn't going to happen), I was trying to shift the mentality into a "making our radios more valuable" position. Part of that position was trying to advocate to get the hero calls morphed into a "Golden" (15x), even if the cost was upped to something like 20 radios.
    RedEye52
    Did 6 10-calls. 10, 10, 10 then this:
    Then this on the next one:
    And this is from the last few days: So Ive been lucky with these.