Stars

Hi! I would like to know what is the meaning of the stars when it say "+1"

Thank you!

Best Answers

Answers

• iBolskiiBolski Member Posts: 53
    edited December 2016
    I understand when you see +1, but here's another question I'm not sure of. I'll see a challenge shield. At the top is the number of gas cans it takes to do that challenge. Below that, by the star, is a number. THis number increases as you progress through the challenges. Exactly what IS that number? For example, where I'm at right now, I see shields with 24, 22, 24, 23, 23, and 24 by the star. But, if I complete the mission without any injury, I only get 3 stars, which THAT part makes sense since there are three objectives to meet per challenge. So what is the 24, 22, and 23 numbers by the star mean? Does it just signify the difficulty of the challenge?

Thanks for explaining this to me.

In-Game Username: Bolski
    Guild: Undead Outlaws (Elder), Glorious Undead (Leader)
    Facebook group: Undead Outlaws (not TWD:Undead Outlaws group)
  • WalkermanWalkerman Member Posts: 64
    Those are the accumulated stars you've acquired by playing that particular mission repeatedly. Every time you play it, it should increase by 1, 2, or 3 depending on how many objectives you completed.
    Watch Tower Alliance (WT #14) - PM for details on joining!
    djflexmaster79
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,348
    @ibolski , what you are seeing is the cumulative stars for that particular challenge.

Please keep guild recruitment to the guild discussion section.
    Riesta
  • iBolskiiBolski Member Posts: 53
    edited December 2016
    @zbot, thanks for the explanation on the stars. Makes sense now.

Sorry about the guild recruitment. Thought I had removed it because after I posted it, I felt that it didn't belong here. I don't see anything in my post here. I do have my guild listed in my sig. Do I need to remove that? Is that what you were referring to?

In-Game Username: Bolski
    Guild: Undead Outlaws (Elder), Glorious Undead (Leader)
    Facebook group: Undead Outlaws (not TWD:Undead Outlaws group)
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,348
    Thanks for editing it @ibolski, I think it was still there when I had posted the response.

@Walkerman , sorry I didn't see your response.
    Riesta
  • kittycatkittycat Member Posts: 75
    I just a quest with all warriors but I didn't my one star for challenge? Am I doing something wrong? Also did other quests in another guild and didn't get stars!
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    @kittycat
    So you got the use all warrior quest, went to a challenge mission, used 3 warriors, and after completion you don't see a +1 for the mission you just did? Double check by looking at your quest screen again. See if the use all warriors quest says 1/3 or still says 0/3 completed.
  • WalkerballzWalkerballz Member Posts: 1,896
    @kittycat if you put up stars then switched guilds during the challenge stars will not count toward your new guild total until the next challenge unless they had less than 20 to start then only the stars you earn from the time you join will count .... I do believe:)
    Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, if you get bitten , just hate the bite! ....... Sly Stone
    Please join us
    I completed the 3 mission in quest, got gold but didn't get the star. Am I suppose to 2 more quests to get 3 stars?
  • WalkerballzWalkerballz Member Posts: 1,896
    edited January 2017

So it's the quest? you get the bonus stars as you complete the challenge missions, some give stars and some only gold, sorry I misunderstood your previous question
    Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, if you get bitten , just hate the bite! ....... Sly Stone
    Please join us
    Ok Walker thanks. Should I have gotten credit for the 3 quests I did in other guild. I did one quest on this guild for one star challenge but did not get credit for it. Maybe the problem is in the game. I asked help from Apple customer service.
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    @kittycat
    You should receive the bonus stars from completing the quests during challenge missions. The bonus stars are simply added to your star total for the current challenge, even if you got them while in a previous guild. You won't lose those yourself, but no stars will be transferred to your new guild total.

Look at the screenshot of the original poster, you can see one map is 13+1 another is 15+1
    Those +1s are quest bonus stars earned on that map

On walkerballz screenshot, use melee team 1/3 completed for 1 bonus star. Can get 2 more bonus stars for doing 2 more challenge missions with a melee team.

You should know that you can also finish the quest doing story, scavenge, season 7 and outpost (I believe). You'll get the gold, but no bonus stars.
    Walkerballzkittycat
    Thanks Do Talk. So if quest asks for warriors, I have to do quest in a challenge mission to get bonus star. Am I correct.
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,728
    You got it.
  • brookspat57_brookspat57_ Member Posts: 1
    Hello, I am new to the game and I play the levels but I don't understand what a lot of people are talking about I don't know what a guild is I don't know how to open and play challenges can someone please explain
  • David_H79David_H79 Moderator Posts: 1,866
    Hi @brookspat57_ welcome to the forum,

Please start a new thread with your questions.

Keep in mind common forum courtesy:
    - Thread necromancy
    Don’t bump threads older than 30 days - start a new one instead.
This discussion has been closed.