Update 2.3 Discussion Thread

Comments

• PicPic Member Posts: 791
    Whats up with leaderboard? Its all time stars now vs 14 days?
  • PutchucoPutchuco Member Posts: 1,289
    I did three xp scavenge missions, all went well.

The rankings look funky though:

If you would like to join a drama-free and fun group of enthusiasts,
    contact us via email at [email protected]
    PghPammy
  • CarlyCarly Member Posts: 2,173
    edited November 2016
    My bp decreased. Was this likely to happen with recalculated upgrade?

Thanks fr free gift. Never used booster so it'll b nice to see hw I can take advantage of this
    My peanut butter chocolate cake with Kool-Aid
    Leader of Badger Hounds
    100% F2P
    MyYouTubeChannel
    GrimGael
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    edited November 2016
    great job with the re-invented scavenge-maps. looking cool and shiny. Finally new strategies to find out how to farm.
    Also the chance to sort out surviver before starting a mission by classes is a big step forward!
    Kill'em all & JustSurviveSomehow
    Member & founder of #nocarlclub
    Playin' since 15.01.2016

• JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    I just killed Daryl in an Outpost and no XP value was displayed afterwards. :(
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    Thanks @JackBauer.

The issue with getting stuck in missions has now been fixed. Please let us know if you come across any similar issues.
    @Teeceezy
    Now, Finishing Episode 7 Mission was possible. Also only 1 survivor was allowed to take with me.
    -----------------
    Teeceezy
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    edited November 2016
    @Shteevie You're welcome for me keeping it classy but once again you have taken my post out of context and as some attack when it isn't. You tell me to look around the forum to see your open discussions well I'm not talking about every issue I was talking about this specific issue. If that wasn't clear in the post you quoted me, there is a follow up post where I make it clear again I was talking only about the outpost walker issue and I do believe your mind is made up on this and I can not sway your opinion. There's nothing toxic about that it or any ill intention or anything personal.
    MizTy
  • ShteevieShteevie Staff Posts: 1,335
    Carly said:

My bp decreased. Was this likely to happen with recalculated upgrade?

-Yes, it is possible that your BP will have dropped in the update, but this was a necessary possibility to get everyone's points to match across all levels of the game. Hopefully you can make it back up with one or two upgrades!
    Development Team Member - The Walking Dead: No Man's Land
    Please note: Development is a fluid process, and suggestions and implementation take time and iteration. Any discussion of future features, deadlines, updates, balance changes, and such should be considered prospective and subject to change.
    CarlyMizTySCBMAGrimGael
    Was something changed regarding how the Anti-Stun Trait works ?
    (or the combination with Luck etc...)
    -----------------
  • ShteevieShteevie Staff Posts: 1,335
    JackBauer said:

Was something changed regarding how the Anti-Stun Trait works ?
    (or the combination with Luck etc...)

-Nope; this was left alone in the update.
    Development Team Member - The Walking Dead: No Man's Land
    Please note: Development is a fluid process, and suggestions and implementation take time and iteration. Any discussion of future features, deadlines, updates, balance changes, and such should be considered prospective and subject to change.
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    Teeceezy said:

The issue with getting stuck in missions has now been fixed. Please let us know if you come across any similar issues.

Oh...wasn´t just me?

Everythings working now...thanks for your support :)
    Or did something changed that Fatties can more easily stun against Anti-Stun ?
    I just experienced that two guys with gold and silver anti-stun got stunned on first hit.
    Before the update I can't remember when they had been stunned last. Some guild mate also experienced similar thing. Maybe I have to just re-equip the gear.
    -----------------
    SCBMA
  • OneLessTitanOneLessTitan Member Posts: 1,273
    For those that went down in BP, could this be because the inconsistent Player Levels were fixed? I remember somewhere around Player Level 15-18 the BP needed to get through those Player Levels actually were lower than Player Level 14 (can't remember exact Player Levels). Was that also fixed?
    llamma
    Did NG make changes to the quarry outpost map and how many special walkers it can hold?
  • woodstockwoodstock Member Posts: 200
    - Hard Scavenge missions now provide more Supplies, XP, Phone, and Gas in the crates at the end of the mission, and the Gear found in these crates will be more rare more often.
    @Shteevie The rewards from the crates at the end of the hard scavenge mission seem to be same as before. How should they provide more? Higher supply and XP values? Or higher chance of silver and golden crates?
    InvaderMizTyR2runfastNathaniel
  • OneLessTitanOneLessTitan Member Posts: 1,273
    Shut_Up said:

Did NG make changes to the quarry outpost map and how many special walkers it can hold?

I can still place 5 special walkers in Quarry (3 in middle section, 2 in first section).
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    This map needs a little color correction ;)

• GebobsGebobs Member Posts: 428
    edited November 2016
    Opened the app and got a popup saying there's an update and a button directing me to the app store. Clicking it, I was taken to the NML app page but there was no update, just an Open app button. Clicking it took me back to the app and got the same popup directing me to the app store.

So I deleted the app and reinstalled. Opening then took me right back to the beginning, ground zero, tutorials. And no apparent way to get my game back. I'm afraid I may have borked it all up. Hopefully the devs can get me righted. If not, this could be the end! :-(

Anyone have any idea what i can do?
  • autumn_ashautumn_ash Member Posts: 325
    Shut_Up said:

Maybe you've noticed that you can't place your walkers on the map, if this is the issue, just renew you setup by clicking through the layers, this will reset your walkers' positions and you will be able to use them all again. Then just place them back like they were.
    TWD ⭐️ FearTWD ⭐️ Ride with Norman Reedus
    Shut_Up
    @Gebobs All is not lost. Customer service can usually find and restore your game in about 2 business days. Also if you are linked to google play or game center after you finish the first mission on that brand new game it will usually say another version has been found and would you like to restore to that point. If it doesn't send a ticket to customer support with your in game name, level, and the guild if you are in one.

@autumn_ash Thanks for the help!
    autumn_ashTeeceezyMizTy
  • MorganMorgan Member Posts: 191
    edited November 2016
    @Gebobs
    Sorry to hear about it. Here's the info you need regarding this problem:

Survivor!

If you lost your save game data after you deleted the application or while transferring your game to another device, you can recover it via your Game Center or Google Play account.

If that doesn't work, first make sure you have your new game attached to your Google Play or your Game Center account. Then contact us providing the following information and labelling your message "I lost my account":
    1) In-game player name of original game
    2) In-game player level of original game
    3) Name of guild from original game (if applicable)
    4) Platform (Android, iOS)

If you made in-app purchases on the lost save game, remember to include receipts of your purchases in your message. Without these we will not be able to recover your account.

Note that investigating can not start without the required information.
    IGN: Morgan
    Currently Top 16 Globally and #2 in Canada
    Email: [email protected]

Need a guild? Click here to check us out!!!
    TeeceezyPowerUKJayZWeekOne
  • GebobsGebobs Member Posts: 428
    Morgan said:

@Gebobs

If you made in-app purchases on the lost save game, remember to include receipts of your purchases in your message. Without these we will not be able to recover your account.

Note that investigating can not start without the required information.

I use iPad and pretty sure I was not logged into Game Center or even have it on my iPad.

I need to have receipts for ALL my in app purchases??? Don't the devs have records of that? My in game name is gebobs, Level 57 and change. The Last Bastion guild. All construction maxed but radio Tower. All characters maxed. Equipment mostly maxed legendaries (or whatever the 5-star things are). Was just about to upgrade my Radio Tower with 6M tomatoes I had been accumulating.

• MorganMorgan Member Posts: 191
    edited November 2016
    @Gebobs I think a couple of receipts should be fine.

Using your "new" account, get in the game and hit the "gear" setting button in the top right corner of your screen then Hit "help".

File for a ticket and make sure you put your account info (I mentioned above) along with the receipts.

The support desk will get back to you as soon as they can
    IGN: Morgan
    Currently Top 16 Globally and #2 in Canada
    Email: [email protected]

Need a guild? Click here to check us out!!!
    TeeceezyWeekOneGebobsPowerUK
  • RapaxRapax Member Posts: 256
    Finally I am a 58 level player (just before the update 2.3 I was a level 57 player)!
    Thanks NG
    maggiemoo
  • _Daemon_Daemon Member Posts: 2
    What the hell!? A defending bruiser stunned all my attackers with a single attack in the outpost raid. Do defenders use charged attacks now?