Update 2.3 Discussion Thread

Comments

• SCBMASCBMA Member Posts: 2,181
    I really like the new scavenger maps! They are much more interesting and fun to play than the older ones. The images appear more crisp and detailed. I too, like the color variances as it feels like different times of the day.
    gespuerGrimGaelWeekOne
  • GladiGladi Member Posts: 616
    @gespuer Was that 2,5hour healing time for your lvl17s? Heavy injury have different healing time for different lvls. It will be few minutes for lvl1 and 3 hours for lvl 19. Higher the lvl, longer hospital time...
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    no, my memory is from my 1st account with lvl 20 survivor and maxed out hospital. but also I can't remember such long healing time with my 2nd account before update 2.3
    Kill'em all & JustSurviveSomehow
    Member & founder of #nocarlclub
    Playin' since 15.01.2016

• Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    What's your hospital level? After I saw your screenshot of that long hospital time I sent someone to the beach mission on a death run to see his healing time and it was 2 hours 15 minutes on a 20 with maxed out hospital.

Does this happen repeatedly or was it a one time occurrence?
    The screenshot is from my 2nd account with survivor lvl 18, player lvl 43, hospital lvl 7. It happened only once. but since that I did not try it with a dead survivor again because I don't want to waste gold for that.
    Playin' since 15.01.2016

• MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    FYI @Shteevie there are still outpost maps with only four walkers. I encountered a few post-update but failed to document the player name until the most recent, which is the top raid in the below screenshot.

GrimGaelRedEye52
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    Another four walker outpost in player name "disastermovie"
    GrimGaelRedEye52
    Nice map (scavenge), but quite tricky to move survivors at the exit zone (see where Michael is standing). Maybe because I play on iPhone6?!
    Playin' since 15.01.2016

MizTywrinkled_bagla_ll64
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    You'll be even more disappointed when you get a gold box. Usually...
    ggbatsRedEye52
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Moderator Posts: 2,827
    @Invader
    If you have the player name for that map that would be awesome.
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 493
    Not sure if this has happened to others but I have encountered a few times whereby my survivor is unable to move at all during outposts. This has only happened to scouts and I can't move them even after ending my turn, only way is to reboot the game.
    RedEye52
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 2,996
    I just had auto-center happening to me on the “red carpet“ challenge map. Was so shocked I had to try several times. Thought I was hallucinating but nope...

Most of the time it is gone (which is awesome) so I hope this is a one-time bug or at least only that one map...
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    WahooDawg
  • DeadBeatDeadBeat Member Posts: 681
    I've just come across another outpost with only 4 walkers the persons ign is Fester17

The walkers were all level 1
    hth
    DeadBeat - Leader Of TheLostSlayers UK Top 5: USA Top 15: Global Top 40:
    D-B - Leader of TLS II
    The New World Needs TheLostSlayers
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    MadPuppy said:

@Invader

If you have the player name for that map that would be awesome.

I have no player names, but its happen quite often ;)
    _NoName
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    Just ran across one.
  • PaulusPaulus Member Posts: 58
    there isn't a return of a body shots issue is there? I am getting a heap of them, although it is my lvl17 and 18 guys on 21 and 22 walkers... Maybe I read somewhere that was going to happen? In general the scavenger missions walkers seem a bit tougher, normally my weapon traits will help drop a lvl 20 starting wave, but not always now it seems
    TheSittingDuck
  • PaulusPaulus Member Posts: 58
    Amiga said:

OMG every single shoot on Scavenge mission against lvl 23 walkers are bodyshots. My whole team was wiped out. No more hard more.. Pointless

@Amiga same on bodyshots... Having said that, getting some decent gold crate drops in a run
    TheSittingDuckGeneral_Quatre
  • TheSittingDuckTheSittingDuck Member Posts: 208
    Besides of Body Shots mentioned above please correct me if I'm wrong but did pre-update walkers could perform critical hits on normal (not after fattie stun) attacks? Because now in hard scavanges (got +3lvl on mines) these zombies can be really dangerous when wiping out even 90% of the green bar on "first contact" which ends in instant Injury... :o
    PaulusRedEye52
  • DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    war said:

That's about 1000 tokens for just a bit more health.

i quit byebye.

What level did this survivor just reach?
  • Elf_REElf_RE Member Posts: 13
    I think it was second pink star
    blynknz_NoName
  • flipz0utflipz0ut Member Posts: 2
    Why were the assault weapons nerfed? Walkers on the edge of the range are no longer shot?
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    edited December 2016
    I really appreciate the ability to select mission survivors by class now as well as the changes made to auto center. I'm still trying to test out the changes in overwatch logic but I like the attention to the little things that needed fixing. Thanks for the booster pack gift.

I have come across several outposts with only 4 or 5 defenders as well. I didn't copy the player names.
    MizTy
  • TheSittingDuckTheSittingDuck Member Posts: 208
    "- Attackers will have a little more room between them and the defending special walkers at the start of a raid."

Screenshot_2016-12-04-17-18-16

aha...
    gespuerRedEye52