Outpost rewards

TrinityTrinity Member Posts: 64
Hello survivors. I noticed something weird during my last attack to an outpost. I choose my opponet based on the number of the trade goods and the trophies. Everything was perfect. I did not injured any of my survivors, but when the time to receive the reward came I realized that the number of both were lower than when I choose it. Did it happen to anyone else? Does anybody Know why did it happen?
Cheers
Keep save and aim the head.

Comments

• GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    The large print giveth, the small print taketh away.
    Some of us believe the missing trade goods are funneled away into @Shteevie 's offshore account. Because Illuminati...I may already have said too much.
    psychwolfmongo911jimmorrison369Randy78
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    From the episode 6 sneak peek, maybe it's Tara?
  • ShteevieShteevie Staff Posts: 1,335
    There's an ongoing bug where the amount shown on the pre-match screen disagrees with the popup at the start of the match or the victory screen. It's consistently off by a few percent, so it is not the case where a different opponent would net you more than the one you chose. But I think this may have been addressed in 2.3. Please report back after the update goes live and let me know what you find.
    Development Team Member - The Walking Dead: No Man's Land
    Please note: Development is a fluid process, and suggestions and implementation take time and iteration. Any discussion of future features, deadlines, updates, balance changes, and such should be considered prospective and subject to change.
    GrimGael
  • TrinityTrinity Member Posts: 64
    I noticed something weird during my last attack to an outpost. I choose my opponet based on the number of the trade goods and the trophies. Everything was perfect. I did not injured any of my survivors, but when the time to receive the reward came I realized that the number of both were lower than when I choose it. Did it happen to anyone else? Does anybody Know why did it happen?
    Cheers
    Keep save and aim the head.
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Member Posts: 2,831
    Thank you for reporting. In this case it's a known issue. Naturally it's something that the developer has put on the list of things to fix.
    Trinity
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,673
    Merged. Please see response by Shteevie above.