Mission 8-1 help

I am so stuck on this mission they just keep coming I can't get the person I sent to the door out of there because they are constantly stunned and tanks just keep coming out of the barn. Any help would be appreciated thank you.

Comments

• WalkerballzWalkerballz Member Posts: 1,896

YouTube has help, Good luck!!
    Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, if you get bitten , just hate the bite! ....... Sly Stone
    Please join us
  • LilLuna86LilLuna86 Member Posts: 9
    That level is different than the one on my game.
  • GreySeerGreySeer Member Posts: 308
    @LilLuna86

Do you mean that you're not in Normal mode, but in hard or nightmare?

Or do you mean that the survivors in de video have lower levels? Because that's possible (it's an old video, but map is the same). You just have to look at the classes they use.

Or did you mean something else?
    edited November 2016
    For some reason it's a lot similar to the nightmare level but on normal. You start off right next to the fence to the barn area and once I open the barn door all that comes out is armored and fat zombies in waves with some normal ones peppered in there and I can't get my person that opened the door away from the door so they constantly go down because they are continuously attacked nonstop. I don't get how to do this mission.
    I finally did it after much grinding and promoting characters and leveling up equipment i made it by the skin of my teeth. Now my characters are healing and then i will prepare for the next mission which doesn't look as difficult as this one was.