100 Equipment Missions - The Result

kapaootweetskapaootweets Member Posts: 64
You want to get a new legendary gear for your survivor and you ask yourself if the equipment missions are the right choice ?
After 100 missions, i have the answer for you !
More than 200 No Man's Land walkthrough videos HERE on my Youtube Channel
WallStreetPowerUKavelardezxyzAngieMathesonNataNxyDoTaksoggybottomslunaranpsychwolfsorrowPirateCreedAndrea[Deleted User]ZeroSix707EmeraldTriangle

Comments

• WallStreetWallStreet Member Posts: 29
    edited November 2016
    Wow! Is NG fixing this in the next update? The jackpot of all gold crates is VERY telling if you ask me. I'd be pissed.

Thanks for doing this as I was wondering if it would be worth farming equipment missions...now I have my answer. Smh.
  • kapaootweetskapaootweets Member Posts: 64
    I wanted to do something for the community for my come back ;)
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,250
    Right on the money. Right before the update 2.2 I saw a decline the week before. I use to get a hand full of gear all legendary and few epics gears from them missions. Its where I get all my gear from. Use to get good gear in the XP mission too. Loved the 45-55 phone minimum the update prior back in July. Now it's one or maybe two if your real lucky. The kicker is when you do luck out and pull Legendary gear it's useless because it's 17-18 level gear. Even the free legendary crate in the shop is garbage because it's two levels lower. I saw a increase from 17 to 18 after final upgrade a week ago. Today lucked out and got a level 19 scout armor when all my fighters are level 20. Can't beat free, but hot dam, give me the right stuff at least.

The last event was horrible. This RNG thing is insane. More like crazy. This needs to be changed. Before two weeks ago gold crates alwasy large XP and supplies, had 6 phones, epic or legendary gear at best. Only silver crates carried Rare and below. Could count on it as a pattern. Open silver and had Rare gear that tells you the gold chest had legendary or epic. Open a silver crate and it was common the gold crate was always Rare. The genius who changed this is wrong.
    lunaranT_12
    This was just now. Makes no sense.
    @avelardez Exactly. Not only you are getting mostly rare gear now from Gold crate, but when you get a legendary, it's never at your level. Did not keep any gear i got from those 100 missions. Better raiding and buy the 12.5K TG option !
    avelardezWallStreetsoggybottomslunaran
    Wow. Luck kicks in. But wait, like I said all my fighters are level 20. Can use for the stun trait but why when I got higher level gear I picked up from crates and used TG to purchase.
    All my survivors are also lv.20 and my workshop is max. level.
    lunaran
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    What a awesome way to display your results. @OneLessTitan take note, I want to see more videos from you in the future.
  • OneLessTitanOneLessTitan Member Posts: 1,273
    haha @blynknz -- i quit tracking this stuff a while back, but i do have a plan for my crack at a video.

@kapaootweets -- nice job. I hope you do this after the 2.3 update since the drop rates are supposed to change in hard missions! Just a suggestion, a breakdown in the drop rates for bronze vs silver vs gold would rock for future versions!
    soggybottoms
  • HaiyanHaiyan Member Posts: 156
    After several tries with the Scavenge missions, I'm done. All crappy rewards, often times not a single silver crate given, and total waste of gas
    psychwolf
  • lunaranlunaran Member Posts: 29
    avelardez said:

Right on the money. Right before the update 2.2 I saw a decline the week before. I use to get a hand full of gear all legendary and few epics gears from them missions. Its where I get all my gear from. Use to get good gear in the XP mission too. Loved the 45-55 phone minimum the update prior back in July. Now it's one or maybe two if your real lucky. The kicker is when you do luck out and pull Legendary gear it's useless because it's 17-18 level gear. Even the free legendary crate in the shop is garbage because it's two levels lower. I saw a increase from 17 to 18 after final upgrade a week ago. Today lucked out and got a level 19 scout armor when all my fighters are level 20. Can't beat free, but hot dam, give me the right stuff at least.

The last event was horrible. This RNG thing is insane. More like crazy. This needs to be changed. Before two weeks ago gold crates alwasy large XP and supplies, had 6 phones, epic or legendary gear at best. Only silver crates carried Rare and below. Could count on it as a pattern. Open silver and had Rare gear that tells you the gold chest had legendary or epic. Open a silver crate and it was common the gold crate was always Rare. The genius who changed this is wrong.

totally agree there has been a MARKED decline in gear since 2.2 and have had no new gear drop THAT is usable other than what I get from trade shop and all most all of the gear that has dropped so far is green or lower and is of NO use at all except for scrapping your result mirror what I have noticed so much I felt a comment was needed:(

Seems no point in continuing to play atm as I have 3 of each class @ lvl 17 or higher and I've noticed the gear (I have mainly a mix of gold and a few blues from before 2.2 upgraded) is severely impacting my enjoyment of the game ...... I was tempted to spend money but if this is what happens when I don't spend money its not really worth it not too mention I live in NZ and its not cheap to buy anything
    [NZ-ZK]
  • lunaranlunaran Member Posts: 29

You want to get a new legendary gear for your survivor and you ask yourself if the equipment missions are the right choice ?
    After 100 missions, i have the answer for you !

I hope you spent no real ife money to get that information :expressionless:
    [NZ-ZK]
    @lunaran Only money spent was my usual weekly gas booster.
  • GladiGladi Member Posts: 616
    edited November 2016
    This is my result after gas booster on jackpot weekend. 2 gold jackpots out of 250-300 hard scavenge missions. First 4 are candidates for upgrading. My survs are lvl19. Getting good equip as f2p is impossible without those 12,5k TG deals. And my luck (6 hunter armors without dodge) is...bit disappointing
  • I just don't understand why so stingy with the best stuff?? What does NG gain? I wonder how many people stop playing this game because the are upset/not having fun because of cost, token/hero bs, stinginess w good upgrades, or length of time to upgrade vs the people that stop playing because they are satisfied with being maxed out, getting what they want, etc and just get bored..? Guaranteed its in the thousands to one range. Think how much money they are leaving on the table by not listening to their players and not acting fast enough to keep CURRENT PLAYERS HAPPY. Good strategy Private First Class Delta Bravos.