Is this Warrior good/what are the coveted skills for best Warrior atm?

I'm fairly new to the game and got this epic warrior. I upgraded her today to Legendary, should have thought to ask the forums first if she was worth it....did she turn out ok?

If not, what should I be looking for? Thanks ahead for all comments!

Comments

• ErranttroopErranttroop Member Posts: 16
    So, looks like the picture didn't save - skills are dodge, bullet dodge, iron skin, lucky, and I just got retaliate.
    avelardezbigbeano
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,259
    edited November 2016
    Those are the five best ones to have on fighters. These are two of mine.
    mcbkhicksMizTy
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    This is my best warrior with what I consider perfect traits for my style of play. Good luck @Erranttroop
    mcbkhickssoggybottomsPic
  • ErranttroopErranttroop Member Posts: 16
    Nice! I wasn't sure if Iron Skin ruined it, was thinking Strong might be better
  • soggybottomssoggybottoms Member Posts: 151
    edited November 2016
    I think it sounds good, I always insist on dodge, retaliate & luck, they are mandatory for me. Then bullet dodge and either strength power strike or iron skin. I had mine already before they added the other traits like vigilante that I'm not convinced yet of their value. You did good!
    MizTySCBMA
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    @Erranttroop
    I agree. For being a noobie you made excellent decisions in promoting her & luck was with you when her new traits unlocked. You've got yourself a good warrior.
    SCBMAbigbeano
  • PicPic Member Posts: 1,049
    @NCDawgFan beautiful warrior. Love the traits, I don't go after damage reduction myself. It's pretty useless in higher levels.