Unlocking Tara Chambler by Terminates

TerminatesTerminates Content Creator Posts: 942

Her leader trait is something I can definitely grow to love ;p

Need some visual stimulation?
Click HERE to view my Youtube channel. Watch for quick updates and early announcements regarding our beloved TWD NML game.
Join the EH family and party with me!
Squall_NMLAngieMathesonkapaootweetsantJulialicious

Comments

• warwar Member Posts: 454
    edited November 2016
    Great video. I grew to like your videos. :D
    Terminatesweirdguyal
  • kapaootweetskapaootweets Member Posts: 64
    Long time no see ;) Great video ! And congrats for becoming the best player !
    More than 200 No Man's Land walkthrough videos HERE on my Youtube Channel
    Terminates
  • TerminatesTerminates Content Creator Posts: 942
    @kapaootweets hahah definitely not the best player. There's many that work so much harder at these challenges than I do....I can't wait til they get on top of me ;p

Yes, that was meant to sound naughty ;)

Click HERE to view my Youtube channel. Watch for quick updates and early announcements regarding our beloved TWD NML game.
    Julialicious
    @war Thank you!!!! I appreciate you taking the time to comment :)

• antant Member Posts: 547
    edited November 2016
    Awesome job @Terminates! I have a quick question for you. What program do you use for your videos? I have tried adding music into my videos, but it seems I am limited to stuff that is currently in my library (Unless I use the suggested music from YouTube). Any insight is appreciated.
    Click here to join the BlackjacknBeef/Asylum Family.

Click here to see my youtube strategy videos.
    Terminates
    edited November 2016
    @ant
    I use Adobe Premiere Pro for my video editing tool ;)

When you go into Youtube and then go to your Video Manager...under the Category Create -> Music Policies you can search for the music you want to use for your video. It will let you know if you can play them worldwide, but most of them will force advertisement to show up when your video is played.

My Premiere Pro software allows me to add any .wav or .mp3 files to my video. I can even add a Video to the library and just use the sound from it if I choose to.

ant
  • antant Member Posts: 547
    Thanks @Terminates!
    Click here to join the BlackjacknBeef/Asylum Family.

Click here to see my youtube strategy videos.
    Terminates
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,487
    @Terminates nice choice. Premiere Pro is industry standard for video editing. I use Final Cut Pro and premier Pro (Photoshop for thumbnails)
    Terminates