Walker Pit capacity???

I have a level 9 and am maxed on reg W's but how many Fatties and Armoured does it hold? Also level 10? I've looked around and can't find the answers. If the "info" icon had any info I wouldn't have to ask, lol
Thanks & happy slaying?

Comments

• Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    Walker pit level 9 is the pit's max level and you can level walkers up to level 19. Capacity is 13 normal 3 armored 2 fatties.
    DLichzoson
  • soggybottomssoggybottoms Member Posts: 151
    Thanks @Shut_Up Bummer it doesn't have a level 10 though. I'm debating if I should pour my resources into fatties. It's a lot of TGs just to be a pain in the ass, lol
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,530
    It says it can be upgraded to lvl 10 once council is at lvl 21; Council is currently at lvl 19 so it would seem currently it would be possible to upgrade your walker pit after there has been 2 council upgrades available.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    soggybottoms
  • DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122

It's a lot of TGs just to be a pain in the ass, lol

True. I wish I could retire my walkers and get some TG back. I could put it to good use.

TheSittingDucksoggybottomssplagg
  • TJCartTJCart Member Posts: 412
    edited March 2017
    DLich said:

It says it can be upgraded to lvl 10 once council is at lvl 21; Council is currently at lvl 19 so it would seem currently it would be possible to upgrade your walker pit after there has been 2 council upgrades available.

I realize that I'm late to the party on this one, but since I just maxed out my walker pit, I was curious about the message it gives stating it can be leveled up again at council level 21. After running some searches, this was the only post that I could find that even mentioned this (I'm sure there are others, but it got to the point where typing up a handsomely crafted question with much exposition became easier than continuing to search).

Anyone know why the message on this says "council level 21" as opposed to simply stating "max" like the farms for example? By that question I mean, has NG ever really committed to not only one but two more council upgrades? From most of the more recent posts, it seems that the "coming soon" of council level 20 is more wishful thinking than anything.

By the way, as this game is based on the premise of the undead anyhow, I have less concern about necroing old posts well beyond their expiration.
    splaggsoggybottoms