Phone Change Question

Hi,
I'm currently on an Android using Google Play to save my game. If i change to an iPhone, will I be able to keep my saved place or do I have to start over?

Best Answer

Answers

• DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,530
    Following. I'm curious as well.

I'm also curious if you can play a game on iPhone and android simultaneously. Meaning if I'm on the go I can use my iPhone and play on data and when I'm home pick up the same game where I left off and play on my android tablet. Then the next morning play again where I left off on my iPhone.

Is that possible?

There's a way to switch permanently @kscarlett5683 someone can better explain how.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,530
    @zbot does one device at a time mean I'd have to re link everytime I switch which device I want to use? Meaning it "removes" it from being playable on the old device permanently until I "reconnect" to it?

Basically does linking allow it playable on both BUT only able to login and play on one at a time OR does it literally move your game from one to the other until you move it back?

Does constantly moving it back and forth raise a red flag?

I'd like to play it on my tablet but I also don't want to limit myself to only playing when home.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
  • Marcus6253Marcus6253 Member Posts: 202
    I usually play on my iPad but when I'm on the go and only need to collect my daily freebies I use my iPhone. This doesn't appear to cause any problems with either device or with the game. The iPhone screen is too small to actually play a mission so I haven't tried that yet.
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,676
    @DLich yes, you can play on multiple devices on different platforms but not at the same time. I play on multiple devices (android, iOS) and I can always resume my game when my battery dies on one device, I just switch and I keep repeating. So far I have my main game on my iphone 4 (retired), 5 (retired), 7 plus (main), ipad mini (spare), ipad Air (main), and two Samsung tablets (backup and testing). It's the same game.
    DLichRedEye52
  • kscarlett5683kscarlett5683 Member Posts: 18
    @zbot Thank you!!! :)