Rewards

Hello survivors!!!!
Does anyone know about next challenge's rewards are going to be radios or we are going to get luck and have hero's tokens?
Keep safe and aim the head

Best Answer

Answers

• CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,408
    I would prefer radios or less the tokens are for abraham, maggie, daryl and glenn (and hopefully 5 more for michonne)
    Elder of dragons weyr a top USA guild
    DarkZeroCRUSH
  • DarkZeroDarkZero Member Posts: 339
    edited November 2016
    We should be so lucky as to have Tokens again. That way, only 90% of us can join the 5/500 Michonne club and we're trying to keep it a very exclusive club :D

photo IMG_24371_zpst3q61k1m.png
    Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me DZ.
    gespuerCRUSHszgerg77
  • DarkZeroDarkZero Member Posts: 339
    Only thing I can guess is that she must be the only Warrior that does at least normal damage on her charge attack. It is really weird that the only black hero is at least twice as expensive as everyone else and almost impossible to unlock :D
    Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me DZ.
    Papacas
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    edited November 2016
    Somehow I have 13 Michonne tokens... :/
    But I'll take radios any day of the week to get my hunters into pink star territory.
    Heroes are well behind and thus pretty unnecessary - in most cases!
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    Papacas