Comments

• RealC0manRealC0man Member Posts: 46
    edited November 2016
    [deleted]
  • StarkhornStarkhorn Member Posts: 68
    Yeah agreed, awesome free gift, so thank you
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,066
    @RealC0man

I only played 6 scavenge and 6 challenge missions today and earned 10 phones. Normally I can count myself lucky if I get that many in a week.

Guess I got your phones. :p

Oh, yeah... Also very happy about the gift, thanks NG. ;)
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    DarkZeroKARAZIPKALI
  • stephcurrystephcurry Member Posts: 52
    Will this stack if I purchase 2xp plus free gift to have 4xp boost with unlimited gas?
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    I can confirm that phone drops have not been touched with the latest release. RNG is and always will be RNG. :)
    KARAZIPKALIDotMatrix
  • PapacasPapacas Member Posts: 416
    @RealC0man i don't know how many you speak for, but me and my guild make 20 more without any phone complaints. Is that many enough? Hehe

Seriously though, ofc you have all the right to express your opinions, but perhaps a thank you thread was nit the best forum for that. Also just my opinion...
    KARAZIPKALISCBMA
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    @Teeceezy , maybe my math is really bad but Glenn's leader trait seems not working properly during the xp booster. for me it should involve the 2x XP for Glenn's 35% Kill advantage, don't you think?
    MizTy
  • atrainofficialatrainofficial Member Posts: 255
    yeah i think it's just bad luck on some people when it comes to radios.

I'm one of those players that makes a radio call the second i earn 15 radios. I started saving my radios since this challenge started in hopes that Carl will be the new character unlocked on Monday. And in that time i've saved up 70 radios. from the guild rewards, from the reward crates, from the TG store, from the walkers at the wall. and that's a common occurrence for me. rarely do i go a day without making at least one 15 Radio Legendary call.

i don't think NG has nerfed the radio drops, i just think the odds aren't in your favor.
  • RealC0manRealC0man Member Posts: 46
    Ah, don't mind me! Looks like I was having a bad day, and somehow let it out here. Sorry bout that folks!

Drops are drops, 'lucky pulls' and nothing more. We got tomatoes, 2xXP w. free Gas and all for free! If you don't like that, don't be a prick (me) and complain about it (atleast not in such a topic)

Sorry again fellas, and keep on hunting!

MizTySCBMAggbats
  • Marcus6253Marcus6253 Member Posts: 202
    This my first time to play with a gas and experience booster and besides sucking up my day it has been great. Challenges have always been limited by cost of gas. It's tough to keep playing at 6 or 7 gas a mission when you either get 1 or no stars. With a booster I just kept on going since all it cost was hospital time. I may buy a booster in the future if I have another day to waste. Thanks Nextgames for the opportunity to play with one.
    ggbatsMizTyWahooDawg