Alexandria Challenge: Discussion Thread

A new challenge appears! Let's hear your thoughts.
Tapatio75rgerkmanTroublemakerkscarlett5683Zenk0KARAZIPKALI

Comments

• GladiGladi Member Posts: 616
    I think they are bit tricky, but it is just matter of getting used to them, I guess. Hope to not get "use 3 scouts" on higher lvls. Lets see if I can make as many stars as last 2 weeks.
  • sborgsborg Member Posts: 565
    Nice to see new maps. Walkers popping up everywhere could be a challenge at the higher levels.
    Maverick1969ggbats
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    I'm disappointed in the challenges. I wish NG had shown some creativity & come up with new mission types or alternative objectives. I also don't like that boomers & freemen aren't represented in any of the maps. It looks like yet another challenge that quickly becomes boring by Day 2 or 3.

Boohoo :(
    Hopeless
  • TrinityTrinity Member Posts: 64
    Hello survivors! !!!

Really enjoying the new update's rewards. Really nice changes as well, just one thing that I am missing. I understand that you are displaying a new kind of ranking, something more historical and general. But where is the other one? Is it going to come back? I am wondering because my guild was working really hard to get a better position and everything seemed kind of lost when I last check the ranking. Hope you guys can understand our frustration.
    Cheers.

And don't forget:
    Keep safe and aim the head
    MizTy
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,369
    Enjoying a lot. Tks.
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    WeekOne
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    @Teeceezy , where do we find the New Challenge Rewards + Gas Costs after update 2.3?
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,469
    edited November 2016
    @gespuer Have challenge rewards and gas costs changed in 2.3? I was under the impression that nothing has changed, and that challenge updates were scheduled for 2.4.
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    edited November 2016
    Yes they did. e.g. before there were rewards for player at 45 and 60.... now there are rewards at 50 and 65.... the gild rewards seems to be the same (so far 30, 90, 300, 600, 1120).

Gas cost were not in my focus till now.
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    I first noticed a change when I got the normal 45 reward at 40. So looks like it's a slight increase overall
  • TheSittingDuckTheSittingDuck Member Posts: 208
    Like the concept of Red Carpet map :)
    MizTyWeekOneDodkong
  • DCBMETDCBMET Member Posts: 392
    Possible spoilers!

Randy78Piccolobigbeano
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,516
    Amazing challenge! Feels like experiencing S6E8,9

Playing Events Only? Come and play with Token ManiacRRs . We only do Events! NO BOARDS!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
    WeekOne
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,142
    Nice! :)
    May i suggest a "camp" location for the future?
    Yes, the camp, between the council, the hospital, the farm plots etc?
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    kampionbigbeano
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,530
    I like it

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    MizTySteeboonPiccoloFarik357
  • WeekOneWeekOne Member Posts: 1,195
    edited December 2016
    @MizTy Challenge rework is only scheduled for early 2017 I think (2.4 update)... I'm pretty sure I saw a post by Shteevie about it not making it for 2.3 update so don't lose faith in NG. <3

So far, I like the challenge but haven't gone too far.
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    NG, can you share your thoughts on how the Alexandra challenge works with your plans to rework challenge missions in the next update (s)?
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,066

Would have loved to see some wolves attacking!

I agree, even though I'm glad there are no superhuman enemies this time around. I still haven't fully recovered from the seemingly endless Freemen challenges.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    edited December 2016
    @Shteevie

Is Big Boss Mans (last Map on bottom right) suppose to have a Fattie x2 of RSL ?
    Cause he's a Bish!! :joy:
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    TheSittingDuck
  • Marcus6253Marcus6253 Member Posts: 202
    My last run through this mission with my hunter 19, assault 19, and shooter 18 the big boss man was 24. Talk about a beating. Then after taking him down another group of 22/23 spawn. WTF? Needless to say I was happy with my 2 stars on that run through.
    MizTyricktadaTheSittingDuck
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    I notice that there is no TG at 390 *s now - it's at 400.
    Just outta my reach unfortunately.
    I've not counted though but I'm guessing there were a couple more given on the way?
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    MizTy
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    I must have missed the announcement from NG on that change too @Neil_J. The reward at 420 is now 430, and the 450 is now 460 as well.