Alexandria Challenge: Discussion Thread

2»

Comments

• GladiGladi Member Posts: 616
    @Marcus6253 Mine last RSL23 had fattie lvl25 and I was pretty lucky as he went for a walk around that car. So I cleared all walkers and gave a heart welcome to fattie from my double shooter and Daryl. Saved my charged attacks to clear spawn after fattie was down. Nice 3 stars, but I was really lucky on initial setup and I know that.
    @Neil_J @NCDawgFan I believe personal rewars were redesigned all the way up, but guild ones unfortunately not(and they need some adjustment for sure). Not paid big attention to it until I realized I´ll have to pass 400 to get my final reward, but with some luck on my side I reached it.
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    edited December 2016
    @NCDawgFan I thought there must have been others but I play the game in a bit of a medicated haze (as has been well documented previously) so it was only the 390/400 one that made me properly go "whoa!". ;)
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
  • GebobsGebobs Member Posts: 428
    There seems to be something wonky going on in the Big Boss Man mission. The first objective is to kill the tank. Once this is done, what typically happens is the objective is updated to "kill all walkers" and several new regular walkers appear. Sometimes though, when I kill the fatty, I see the new walkers appear and the mission abruptly ends.
    gespuerCRUSHJackBauer
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    Thanks for the report @Gebobs! Will need to look in to that.
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 569
    @Gebobs if you kill the fatty and last walker(s) together at the same time, the Mission will end and new walkers will appear thereafter. I would call this a quick getaway after the assassination B)

Anything other than that, new walkers will appear before the Mission will end.
    Gebobs
  • RocketmanRocketman Member Posts: 227
    @Steeboon this is what I thought as well but I have done this some times and new walkers still come after killing the tank and last walkers together. When it does abruptly end this us exactly how it happens like you described, but it doesn't happen every time for me. I remember this happening last time we had the Alexandria challenge as well.
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 569
    @Rocketman Maybe there are some more walkers hidden away when you go in for the final kill? So far I haven't encountered any spawn though. Or it could be random like what you encountered.
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    Three stars missing for my first 400 stars goal...and it´s getting hard :D
    gespuer