Idea for bad traits

I had a thought yesterday about a possible way to help survivors who are great except for a bad trait or two. What about if we had an option to re-roll a trait? I'm thinking when you're about to promote them, instead of getting an extra star and new trait, you could spend all those tokens and re-roll a single trait of your choice. It seems like it should only be allowed once per survivor, but hey, it's not my game, lol. Anyone have thoughts or opinions on this?
WallStreetHaseszgerg77ArtymysJackBauersplaggVerbaubPastorxyzJadenTSDF_Armyiozzegdylanarenablack_nines

Comments

• MadPuppyMadPuppy Member Posts: 2,831
    Interesting. I like it.

I'm moving it to suggestions. Next pays attention to that section because they love suggestions!
    WallStreetHaseJackBauer
  • RedEye52RedEye52 Member Posts: 182
    Apparently no one else looks here, lol. Anybody?
    ArtisansJackBauer
  • Banana_HockeyBanana_Hockey Member Posts: 12
    I'd agree, it sucks when you have a character with 4 good traits and one you don't like. Definitely makes you on the edge about continuing to upgrade or promote them.
    RedEye52
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Member Posts: 2,831
    RedEye52 said:

Apparently no one else looks here, lol. Anybody?

The people that you want to see your suggestions the most are: the developers. And they do look here.

:)
    RedEye52Pastor
  • ArtymysArtymys Member Posts: 11
    @RedEye52 Dreaded defensive stance lol. I like your idea about the re-roll. If poker players can get a new hand or a couple new cards, we ought to be able to have a chance to nix the "undesirable" traits. Of course, as with poker, there's always a chance you end up with the same one.... Or *gasp* worse :s . Although, dunno what's worse than defensive stance.... Haha.
    RedEye52
    Did the devs ever see this? I know @MadPuppy likes the idea.

@Shteevie @Teeceezy
  • VerbaubVerbaub Member Posts: 650
    Definitely a good idea
    RedEye52
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    Artymys said:

@RedEye52 Dreaded defensive stance lol. I like your idea about the re-roll. If poker players can get a new hand or a couple new cards, we ought to be able to have a chance to nix the "undesirable" traits. Of course, as with poker, there's always a chance you end up with the same one.... Or *gasp* worse :s . Although, dunno what's worse than defensive stance.... Haha.

I like this, but I believe that you can still get the same trait again.
    RedEye52
  • TSDF_ArmyTSDF_Army Member Posts: 17
    I would love this.
    RedEye52
  • WhyDoYouDieWhyDoYouDie Member Posts: 160
    i honnestly don't see why u would do that the costs to reroll that would be even higher than fully upgrade a 3 or 4* to 5*
    @WhyDoYouDie that's the point. If, for whatever reason, you wish to keep that particular survivor, you would have a chance to improve them. It would absolutely be more tokens that just straight promoting them, but it gives you the opportunity to get exactly the traits you want, at a high cost. You could definitely get a "perfect" survivor, but it would be expensive as heck.
    crambert_nec