Leader - The Owls Nest
  • WalkerWalker Member Posts: 167
    x1 15 radio

Elder

Top Venezuela

Nada libera más tu mente que el disparo de un arco
    Owlkapwn
  • EzyEzy Member Posts: 84

I HAVE THE WORST LUCK IN THE WORLD I THINK. I have been averaging a 15 Radio call per day or maybe every 30 hrs and all I have gotten from them is Rares. I get the same thing from doing a five call. I swear I think someone cursed my code. So I am either doing a ONE or a FIVE call got 8 radios already so far since 7am so maybe I'll wait till 15 and then do three fives....the only epics I ever pulled was the fives. I think it maybe because I don't have any ethnic diversity on my favorite three and maybe the game is punishing me for my suspected racism. Forgot to mention I have plenty of legendary gear but I'm like level 28 and still have completed the challenge of recruit a legendary survivor hahaha. I have a level 5 tower btw in case you all were curious.

How much time you spend in game so far? I mean, how much long do you play? Cuz I started to play two and half months ago, I'm at lvl 40, and one they before this event, I got my first legendary:

How's your buildings levels? It's not so easy like you think...
  • WalkerWalker Member Posts: 167
    @Annette578 cool drop bro

Elder

Top Venezuela

Nada libera más tu mente que el disparo de un arco
  • masterbatter88masterbatter88 Member Posts: 20
    edited January 2016
    @Ezy
    My council is level 10 and almost all my building are maxed at that level except for one supply dump I have a lvl five radio and I will admit there was like 2 weeks I put the game down cause real life was being a slut. But since January second I have been hitting it hard like 4 hrs a day maybe. I pretty much earn a 15 call every day since then....I use them one at a time which shouldn't matter considering statistics, but there should be no way in 11 calls I haven't even seen a epic....that is also statistically improbable....hence why I think this game doesn't like my WASP team (of course I am being sarcastic here).
  • EzyEzy Member Posts: 84

@Ezy

My council is level 10 and almost all my building are maxed at that level except for one supply dump I have a lvl five radio and I will admit there was like 2 weeks I put the game down cause real life was being a slut. But since January second I have been hitting it hard like 4 hrs a day maybe. I pretty much earn a 15 call every day since then....I use them one at a time which shouldn't matter considering statistics, but there should be no way in 11 calls I haven't even seen a epic....that is also statistically improbable....hence why I think this game doesn't like my WASP team (of course I am being sarcastic here).

Yep, no Epic at least is kind odd. Well, in this two months, I raised a crew, made until last Monday, only for Epics. See:

So, my point is: generally -- with rare exceptions -- it take time to settle this matter, and to obtain a nice crew. Anyway, my advice to you is: don't loose your faith, cuz one time or another, you gonna get what you want. My own experience. Keep it up your work.

Cheers.
    hottexas
  • Smokin_Joe_BlowSmokin_Joe_Blow Member Posts: 97
    Just adding data for those trying to figure out probabilities. So far six 15 radio calls. 4 rares, 2 epic.
    masterbatter88
  • slam23slam23 Member Posts: 2
    I only had 60 radio's and did 4x15 radio calls and pulled:

5* 11/19 Legendary Hunter (yeah, was waiting on that one a long time!)
    4* 10/18 Epic Shooter
    4* 10/18 Epic Hunter
    4* 8/16 Epic Bruiser

I did pray to RNGesus :-)

So now I have a team of a 14/17 legendary Warrior, a 13/19 legendary Hunter and a 13/18 epic Hunter.
    Lawdog
  • LawdogLawdog Member Posts: 836
    Finally 15 radios..not gonna complain.
    Sky
  • masterbatter88masterbatter88 Member Posts: 20
    @Ezy so I finally got enough for my daily 15 Radio call (you talked me into it) and I am hopping for anything but green and guess what I get 3*Scout 8/13. Didn't need him so he want in the recycle...only one more day left if I get another green...I'll probably just bend over and take it and say thankyou when they are done.
  • tammytammy Member Posts: 1,716
    Sshh am living in hope here ...have 31 saved so far
    LEADER OF RETRIBUTION GUILD
    Click here to join RETRIBUTION guild
  • gabriel_lwhgabriel_lwh Member Posts: 454
    Nice pull @DarkFae :smile:

IGN: Gabriel
    Member of CONQUER / THE UNINFECTED / ALEXANDRIANS
    [Deleted User]
  • Thanks @gabriel_lwh. Pretty and lethal, I can't wait to get her trained up :)
    Sweet pull-that should get ya through the cold winter months!
  • @Lawdog

I prefer the manual over the automatic transmissions if you know what I mean but Im sure my BF wouldn't mind adding her to the roster if he could. HaHa :D
    I savy! Grats :)
  • sborgsborg Member Posts: 581
    My results for 8 x 15:
    Scout rare 10_16
    Hunter rare 11_17
    Scout legendary 9_19
    Assault rare 10_16
    Scout epic 10_18
    Bruiser rare 10_16
    Scout rare 10_16
    Assault legendary 7_17

1x5
    Assault uncommon 13_17
  • StayHumanStayHuman Member Posts: 86
    edited January 2016
    My second legendary hunter within two weeks :)

Grats Human-no hating here,well maybe a wee bit ;)
  • Annette578Annette578 Member Posts: 501
    Like I told StayHuman, I have her legd 18 Hunter brother! :)
  • StayHumanStayHuman Member Posts: 86
    Congrats too, Annette :)
    I had the same guy "Indy", an epic hunter and I had to retire him for "Andrea" ;)
  • CellguyCellguy Member Posts: 53
    I've heard the term "nerf" or "nerfing" referred to when discussing the bruisers- what does it mean? Can't figure it out from the context.
  • EvenkarEvenkar Member Posts: 3
    I'm such a looser. Did 13x15 summons. 13 rares.
  • @Cellguy

Definition for Nerf/ Nerfing can be found by clicking here

@Annette578

Congrats, l dont know what's making my little heart go pitter patter more that legendary hunter or the matching ranged weapon you have to go with it. A few of my guild mates were lucky enough to score golden hunters too during this ID weekend :)
  • Annette578Annette578 Member Posts: 501
    TY Fae, can't wait to get him lvl up, & get his gear strong !
  • OwlkapwnOwlkapwn Member Posts: 168
    so this happened a few days ago and obviously with this special weekend my goal is to replace them, however impossible luck would be needed

I forgot to take a pic before I feverishly started upgrading, but I assure you she's new
    Leader - The Owls Nest
  • OwlkapwnOwlkapwn Member Posts: 168
    9 15 calls
    RARE bruiser
    EPIC hunter
    RARE shooter
    LEG hunter
    EPIC bruiser
    EPIC warrior
    EPIC warrior
    EPIC warrior
    RARE warrior
    Leader - The Owls Nest
  • SkySky Member Posts: 46
    Looking at all the goodies y'all got, I'm getting psyched and really nervous. Spent the last two days since the announcement racking up crazy tomatoes so I cd Lvl up my radio tent to 6 plus try to up my radio supply from a meager 60 to 106 - much better than expected. So now I'm praying to RNGesus and getting ready to rush up my radio tent w some gold and place my seven 15 calls.

Half of my current 10 survivors will max out by Lvl 13. I'm on 11/12 now. Got a legendary scout and epic bruiser, warrior, hunter & scout already. Desperately need an assault - mine is a waaay weak uncommon. Have a solid rare shooter w a decent gun but she maxes out at 13. An epic or legend wd be very welcome.

Reading abt the player who had over 400 radios and got not a whole lot considering isn't helping right now.

Fingers crossed!!! Results to be posted soon...

(I swear I can hear the theme from "Jaws" playing)
This discussion has been closed.