Let's see your spoils!

124»

Comments

• JazzJazz Member Posts: 125
    85 radios - 15x 5 times and 5x 2 times and got nothing but rare and uncommons shooters and bruisers WTF and not a single hunter
  • StayHumanStayHuman Member Posts: 86
    edited January 2016
    I didn't save my radios so I could only do 3x15 calls and several 1 radio calls.

My spoils for the 15 radio calls:
    9/17 epic hunter
    8/16 epic assault
    7/17 LEGENDARY HUNTER

and a few common and uncommon survivors for the 1 radio calls.

So I think I was quite lucky this weekend :)
  • slam23slam23 Member Posts: 2
    Owlkapwn said:

so this happened a few days ago and obviously with this special weekend my goal is to replace them, however impossible luck would be needed

I forgot to take a pic before I feverishly started upgrading, but I assure you she's new

Funny that of all three the aptly named SlipperyPete has dodged the bullet.....
    Owlkapwn
  • SkySky Member Posts: 46
    First radio call was the best. Got a legendary warrior. Beside my epic, these ladies will make a head-lopping team of walker killers.

Also scored two 8/16 epic hunters, three (!!) epic bruisers (wd have preferred any other class but, hey - you get what you get) and a rare assault who's better than the one I had. No shooter, unfortunately.

I already had an epic bruiser that I rarely use. Certainly don't need three more. Will likely keep the best of the three and trash the rest.

For a measly 7 pulls I'm not complaining.

I also farmed over 500 walkers on the Terminal Gate challenge and got my 20k bonus today (300 gold)

All in all, not a bad day.
    Here's my legendary and my two epic hunters.
  • gabriel_lwhgabriel_lwh Member Posts: 454
    @Sky Congrats! Really like the legendary warrior :smile:

IGN: Gabriel
    Member of CONQUER / THE UNINFECTED / ALEXANDRIANS
    Sky
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    Best hunter I got was an uncommon, but I did get an epic warrior which imo is a second best draw.
    How does everyone else feel about warriors? I love them with a wide 180+ degree striking arc!
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    Teeceezy
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    PSA: This event should be over now.

I spent 305 radios and did not get a single legendary.
    I did add the following to my crew though:
    Epic Assault 10/18 - 10% DR, 10% Luck, 15% Dodge
    Epic Scout 9/17 - 10% Luck, 50% Retaliate, 15% Dodge
    Epic Warrior 9/17 - 10% Luck, 50% Retaliate, 20% DR
    Epic Warrior 9/17 - 10% DR, 50% Retaliate, 15% Luck
    Epic Hunter 9/17 - 10% DR, 10% Luck, 15% Dodge
    Epic Hunter 8/16 - 10% DR, 10% IWD, 15% Luck
    Epic Shooter 8/16 - 10% Dodge, 10% IWD, 15% Luck
    Epic Shooter 9/17 - 10% DR, 10% Luck, 15% IWD

All the rest were rares, obviously, and I threw them all out.

This shored up some gaps in my squad. I previously only had a maxed out rare shooter and was lacking there. And I now basically have longevity through the next two level increases. Won't be making any radio callouts at least until the next event!
    @gabriel_lwh Thanks! I'm very happy abt my legendary.

@Neil_J I love warriors! Michonne is one of my favorite characters and my epic warrior has served me very well. Can't wait to Lvl up my new legendary and send my girlz out to do damage! With that wide arc, they're deadly.
  • Annette578Annette578 Member Posts: 501
    I have legendary 18 Hunter, with same clothes, plus hat as these 2 are wearing. Lol They all must shop at the same warehouse outlet. Good thing their not girls! Would be a cat fight! ;)
  • ChiNNeChiNNe Member Posts: 15
    240 radios one legendary pull.
    And how legendary she is.
    Owlkapwn
  • OwlkapwnOwlkapwn Member Posts: 168
    @ChiNNe damn, nice! Nice gun too
    Leader - The Owls Nest
  • VerbaubVerbaub Member Posts: 650
    I couldn't pull a Legendary for the life of me during the event, but I got one yesterday.

Owlkapwn
  • CellguyCellguy Member Posts: 53
    Thanks @DarkFae
  • epicfailepicfail Member Posts: 13
    edited January 2016
    Hi All, just sharing my spoils for the event. Used about 210 radios I think. Got 3 legendaries and 4 epic survivors(2 hunters, 1 shooter, 1 bruiser). I had a level 6 radio tent.

Hope everyone enjoyed the event.
    Owlkapwn
  • irishmobirishmob Member Posts: 482
    Got him with 1 radio
  • Annette578Annette578 Member Posts: 501
    epicfail.
    WOW! Those r some wicked looking survivors! You should kick zombie ass with those! If we r ever able to get them to 18 lvls! Awesome, congrats!! :o
  • epicfailepicfail Member Posts: 13

epicfail.
    WOW! Those r some wicked looking survivors! You should kick zombie ass with those! If we r ever able to get them to 18 lvls! Awesome, congrats!! :o

Thanks! I think the odds were greatly improved during the weekend and thankfully I got some futureproof ones. Hope new improvements come soon. :smile:
This discussion has been closed.