Best way to farm radios now?

2»

Comments

• psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,111
    20 seconds per mission X a lot of missions = grinding
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    Nomad4195 said:

How? I'm confused?

Just go to the mission control center and choose it!?

• GladiGladi Member Posts: 616
    @Nomad4195 Well, now you can use reopened S7E1 mission(Daryl and Negan). Those missions are for 1 gas, so you can make about 100 daily. But other rewards are really low. Or you can raid outposts and buy 30 phones for 10k TGs...for me better option, more XP and tomatoes(if use Glenn). More time spent though.
  • bigbeanobigbeano Member Posts: 601
    My advice,beat the S7 trials in one day,LOL,yes,it's a pain,totally doable though!
    srmcn1031T_12
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,530
    The 10K TGs for 30 Radios is a great deal! Just farm some Outposts for TGs as long as the TG Shop is giving us that option.
    PapacasSquall_NML
  • SynapseRangerSynapseRanger Member Posts: 233
    @Gladi does the mission with Rick and Negan yield a higher chance of radios?
    Good luck, dumbass
  • ChrisCh84ChrisCh84 Member Posts: 30
    Honestly this game seems to be pretty greedy w/phones. The amount of tokens needed to upgrade character's traits is insane & the only way to get them is w/phones but it takes forever to get enough phones to call for survivors making how long it takes to upgrade their traits redicules especially the hero characters. This game really needs to up the chances of getting phones & the amount you get cause the way it works now is not right. It takes way to long to upgrade character's traits & I'd like to see that change.
    SynapseRangerNomad4195RedEye52AvengeGlenn
  • jamminjammin Member Posts: 55
    S7 Boom Box rewards decent XP and 3 crates, with decent chance for radios. Not bad for 1 gas.
    Governator
  • Nomad4195Nomad4195 Member Posts: 27
    ChrisCh84 said:

Honestly this game seems to be pretty greedy w/phones. The amount of tokens needed to upgrade character's traits is insane & the only way to get them is w/phones but it takes forever to get enough phones to call for survivors making how long it takes to upgrade their traits redicules especially the hero characters. This game really needs to up the chances of getting phones & the amount you get cause the way it works now is not right. It takes way to long to upgrade character's traits & I'd like to see that change.

My issue is the time comparison to how quickly you can upgrade non heros and heros. The Tolkien system is already strained but I can still take 4 or 5 non heros up multiple levels faster then 1 hero trait upgrade.

Maybe a suggestion would be to give Tolkens based on the hero used in the missions and the class of non heros used? The more you use Abraham in mission the higher the chance of his tolkens, the more you carry shooters the more chance of their tolkens. Would force you to use other classes then your favorite.
    TreyVanMeterRedEye52
  • GladiGladi Member Posts: 616
    @SynapseRanger nope, but it is cheapest mission gas-wise we have.