Maggie Trait not working

Hi there !

I really think Maggie "Harvest Red" Trait is not working.
it is not showing up on the final score window on the end of a mission (as Glenn trait does...)
and I really look at the XP reward that pops on each kills when playing
and unfortunatly it is the exact same number that when other survivors kills...
Even now with maggie "Harvest Red" is level 2 (+25%)... still the same poor XP bonus than every other survivors...

So... Am I missing something ??

Thanks

Comments

• VerbaubVerbaub Member Posts: 650
    you have to compare the numbers with survivors on a mission where Maggie isn't the leader, because the whole team gets the bonus.
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    edited December 2016
    Hi @keyman, Maggie's Trait is working as far as we're aware. It however, doesn't have a scorecard add-on like Glenn's trait does.
  • GladiGladi Member Posts: 616
    edited December 2016
    @keyman Try to kill some zombies(same lvl) with Maggie in leader position and without. And chceck amount of XP shown after kill. Maggie´s trait is not shown at the end of mission. Not a bug.
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    @keyman , maybe this thread will clarify it?!
    Kill'em all & JustSurviveSomehow
    Member & founder of #nocarlclub
    Playin' since 15.01.2016

_V_
  • keymankeyman Member Posts: 29
    OK Thanks I'll try to look closer into that.
    but as someone say on your thread @gespuer we more and more look like bug hunter and unpaid (but paying out our pocket) developper team ..???

ahah ah ahhhaaaaa :-P
    gespuer
  • Marcus6253Marcus6253 Member Posts: 177
    You don't get supplies for killing walkers on missions so any supplies earned for the mission are easy to tabulate at the end of the mission and then Glen's trait can be applied to this total to show the amount earned. With Maggie's trait, the bonus accrues with each walker killed and is applied at that point as opposed to at the end of the mission. If this had been planned for from the beginning it would be easy to implement, but fitting it in after the fact is a much bigger change for relatively little gain from NG point of view.
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,065
    Total XP earned x 30% = Maggie bonus. Very tough indeed.
    PowerUKEL34xyzCaptainslayer
  • OvidmikelOvidmikel Member Posts: 965
    @Marcus6253 supply amount pops up with the very kill with Glenn's leader trait under the xp its not added just at the end
    PowerUK
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,844
    I was curious about this also having just unlocked Maggie recently
    So I see from above that the extra XP is already added to each kill as it happens

I was also looking for a Glenn like bonus message after finishing a mission
    It would be nice to see that Bonus message when using Maggie
  • Maverick1969Maverick1969 Member Posts: 107
    Maggie treat is working just fine.
  • GebobsGebobs Member Posts: 428
    edited January 2017
    NCDawgFan said:

Total XP earned x 30% = Maggie bonus. Very tough indeed.

Yeah, that's what I want to do...

1. Don't blink after the kill cuz the XP you get are going to disappear in about a quarter second. Too bad if it's obscured by other game elements.
    2. Next, take that number and divide by 1.3 (for Lev 3) to get the base XP for wasting the walker.
    3. Next, compare that to the table we all keep for XP earned for fragging each level of skinnies, fatties, and cops.
    4. Don't miss any of them, because now that you're done with the mission, it's time to add it all up and compare to the total awarded on the end mission splash screen.

It would be just too easy for us if it was displayed at the end:
    Walkers and Raiders dispatched: 10 XP Earned: 3000 Hero XP bonus: 900

I swear, some people want everything spoon fed to them.
    gespuer
  • TombworldTombworld Member Posts: 100
    I suppose the 'redundancy' problem NG wanted to avoid is overcome by the 'transparency' problem it caused.
    Marcus6253mongo911RedEye52
  • dylanarenadylanarena Member Posts: 78
    I use Maggie as leader whenever she's not recuperating, and I've noticed that sometimes her trait does not apply. (I know how much a walker yields when she's leading and when she's not--when I see the lower number, I know the bug has kicked in.)
    When I notice that happening, I do a few things (many of which may have nothing to do with fixing the problem): I put in a new leader and run a mission, and then I restart the app, and then I replace Maggie as leader.