zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,428
Just got him for free!

1RisWalkerballzalnodMovado707EmeraldTriangleSCBMAGeneral_Pain

Comments

• blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    Have to shut down the app to be able to get him
    iVoted4Pedro
  • schreierschreier Member Posts: 63
    New weapon too ... low damage, but explodes in a circle and lights walkers on fire. Not sure it's worth it though, considering it's a common level
    ggbatsPiccoloTaurus_220
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,127
    I wonder what his last two traits are! The first three are actually good.
    Elder in Legacy Eh, a top 10 global Challenge and Guild Wars guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!
    Visit this link for my Distance and Challenge strategy videos
    WalkerballzSCBMAmaggiemoobigbeano
  • DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    You guys don't know him?
    Artisans
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 989
    He's an original creation of Chris Hardwick 's (host on talking dead).

I'm confused by his leader trait though... The threat counter goes to 0? How is that possible? Or is it just every time it resets?
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    @General_Quatre , yes I think they mean every time it spawns walkers

@Dale, that started recently. I got Rosita & Tara already maxed.
  • I just got Rufus!
    kampion
  • schreierschreier Member Posts: 63
    I sent a text to a friend for the extra 10 tokens but they didn't come in
    blynknzsoggybottoms
  • psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,078
    This is just like, what?
    jesterbigbeano
    His leader ability is actually INCREDIBLE. every respawn, all three survivors get a charge point. The extra health doesn't hurt (womp womp) either.

He'll be a solid 3rd assault for me for raids and whatnot, since I have a decent weapon for him. I really wish his weapon were at least rare and could go to lvl23, as is it's a fun novelty but not actually effective in combat.

However, his base stats seem to be low? My Abraham is Rare but when equipped with the exact same weapons and armor, Rufus has lower attack and damage. @Shteevie this a bug or intentional?
    ggbats
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870
    WTAF
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
    jesterpsychwolfmasmith93
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,068
    His weapon is useless against level 21 walkers on farming missions but he is kinda cool otherwise. Free is free.
    1Ris
  • DarkZeroDarkZero Member Posts: 339
    Well that kinda of sucks. He unlocks at your highest current survivor level and if I would've waited another 37 minutes he would be level 13 instead of 12 :(
    Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me DZ.
    kampion
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,348
    @General_Quatre Probably because Abe has Marksman and Iron Skin, which get factored into the damage and health scores. At least Marksman does, anyway.
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    @crambert_nec Yeah but I thought Iron Skin was factored into damage attacks done against you, not added to health the way the + on armor does. I thought the same as you re: Marksman, but I did the math and it still doesn't quite "add up"

Any devs have official word on this?
    crambert_nec
  • bumshoebumshoe Member Posts: 322
    Thank you for giving him out and not making some weird long money grab type system scopley favors. It's awesome to have a new toy.

For the record I made a suggestion thread about a bomber grenade thrower many many months ago. Think it at least warrants a badge lol it was this exact concept.
    When soft cap comes I quit the game.
    MizTyRedEye52
  • RicktatorshipRicktatorship Member Posts: 17
    Was really hoping for a serial killer Coral, but instead we get........Rufus. I would normally be happy for getting something free, but i do not look forward to wasted phones on him.
    Stuff....and thangs.
    bigbeanoNathaniel
    There are still two "Coming Soon" slots, right? I think Carl may still come out tomorrow, although would they do two shooter weeks in a row?