S7M, Episode 7: Last Man Standing, Official Discussion Thread (May contain game spoilers)

It's Michonne's time!
gcheong85

Comments

• kampionkampion Member Posts: 76
    edited December 2016
    Wow, the 1st trial of 5 is tough, i'm curious of trial 5, lol.
    Tried it with the awesome Rufus first and failed! But with normal Assault no problem!

And i like the 100% armour bonus!
    Wie viele Beisser hast du getötet? Und wie viele Menschen hast du getötet?
    InvaderT_12
  • MorganMorgan Member Posts: 191
    Use an assault with wide range gold. It'll be easier than blinking ;)
    IGN: Morgan
    Currently Top 16 Globally and #2 in Canada
    Email: [email protected]

Need a guild? Click here to check us out!!!
    PapacasRedEye52
  • RapaxRapax Member Posts: 256
    @Morgan I agree, this is a tough one! Let's see..
    @Morgan You use an assault? Are you sure this is the best strategy? What about using a melee weapon survivor which doesn't add any walker to the incoming walker wave? You could use a bruiser with Morgan's staff or.. taking advantage of the week special event, you could continue using a warrior (like Michonne).
    T_12
    Tough one! I like it!!! Thanks NG
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    Merged.
    AngieMatheson
  • bababooeybababooey Member Posts: 147
    What if you don't have wide range? I don't . This is tough
    b32ramzy
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,860
    edited December 2016
    Retaliate is going to come in handy. This one is tough. I'm going with Warrior with gold arc machete and Retaliate trait for the second trial mission and see how that works. My Epic Abe with silver spread got bruised the first time.
    T_12
  • CRUSHCRUSH Member Posts: 583
    edited December 2016
    kampion said:

Wow, the 1st trial of 5 is tough, i'm curious of trial 5, lol.
    Tried it with the awesome Rufus first and failed! But with normal Assault no problem!

And i like the 100% armour bonus!

This attack bonus (100%) was only in the first moment.
    Now it´s 50% less damage.

• Tapatio75Tapatio75 Member Posts: 636
    Used a warrior, failed
    Assault, failed
    Scout, nevermind
    Finished the second trial with my second hunter
    T_12
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870
    I got 1/5 with a warrior. I failed 2/5 with a hunter, beat it with assault but got bruised. This'll be tough.
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
    T_12
  • MadiMadi Member Posts: 1,608
    i finished trial 1 with warrior easily, but trial 2 my warrior got badly injured. I'm dreading trials 3,4 and 5 :'(
    Global Angels family
    b32ramzyT_12
  • srmcn1031srmcn1031 Member Posts: 565
    Not going to be a walk in the park. And I say there is only 1 hero left cause Neagen is going to take up 1 of those spots. It looks like we may get him after next week's mid season finale. Hopefully! !!!
  • RoosRoos Member Posts: 24
    edited December 2016
    It's doable. At first i ran to right end of a map and start picking walkers off with my assult. In thease missions, it's better to have your gear upgraded to have an advantage over walkers (if somebody didn´t know).
    T_12
  • MarcMarc Member Posts: 19
    next week would be jesus
    I count on him..

mija461T_12
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    Marc said:

next week would be jesus

Jesus is already in my group ;)
    First 2 rounds with warrior...3/5 assault with arc/spread weapon. Guess assault is the better choice. Move to a corner and clean the mess up ;)
    BttlOpenerPigJadenT_12
  • I got 2 words RAGE QUIT!
    Badgermija461KaitlynLilLuna86
  • CRUSHCRUSH Member Posts: 583
    edited December 2016
    Warrior leg. will still do 4/5. Healing time: 36 minutes.
  • NecroboogieNecroboogie Member Posts: 1,108
    Remember when your using AoE melee the angle of your attack makes a HUGE difference both in what you hit/ angle of attack and where your position ends up after attack.
    Break your turn into the 2 moves to help with position for the next turn.
    Don't bother with overwatch on Hard, Michonne cannot kill walkers using overwatch and you'll start taking multiple hits/ or get swarmed. You can take a couple of hits and still pass mission, so let retaliate work for you (since overwatch doesn't) before you get in a bad spot.
    MrsScattercushionsoggybottoms
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    I have a 6* Warrior with a Legendary 23 weapon (silver arc), which has gotten me through 3/5 so far no injury. Just gotta be strategic about placement and use of bonus attacks. With the health buff, I think she'll make it through 5/5.

Problem with Assault (and I have a 6* lvl20 with lvl 23 legendary weapon with gold spread) is, for some reason since this update, he isn't mowing down 22s and 23 lvl walkers as reliably (he always was about 60/40 success with 23, but 22s he almost NEVER body-shotted). Now it's like 25-30% success on level 23s, which can get overwhelming when they're coming from different directions like in this mission...

Thoughts? Anyone else have success with Assault on all 5/5??
  • VakaliVakali Member Posts: 239
    Used assault so far to 4/5. I think I should be able to complete with assault. No hospital time so far also.
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,438
    @General_Quatre the health buff only applies to challenges and exploration maps...
    Used warrior, then assault and finally a hunter for 5/5...all went to the hospital. Second hunter had better armor and finally made it :)
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    @KARAZIPKALI If you got attack by walkers & unfortunately fall in to a river, pool, .etc…… :#
    KARAZIPKALIGrannyzombiekillMizTy