Warrior weapon help

Comments

• bigbeanobigbeano Member Posts: 598
    Wow!Both are nice!I would choose katana first!
    InvaderTombert
  • kampionkampion Member Posts: 76
    edited December 2016
    Wie viele Beisser hast du getötet? Und wie viele Menschen hast du getötet?
  • srmcn1031srmcn1031 Member Posts: 565
    And these. So out of the 4 which one is the best?
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,090
    I think Gold Arc is pretty critical for a Warrior. I would go with either of the first two. The traits are very similar, but I would err towards the katana because it looks more badass when your Warrior is holding it.
    Elder in Legacy Eh, a top 10 global Challenge and Guild Wars guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!
    Visit this link for my Distance and Challenge strategy videos
    p_herianTombert
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    Actually you can add your survivor's damage & their traits percentage (Lucky, Strong & Power Strike) to do the calculation:

Parang had silver Lethal add 10% damage to the weapon (not level 20 base damage 699 but when it's level 23), gold Accurate increase critical chance 15%
    Modern Katana had silver Accurate increase critical chance 10%, gold Destructive increase critical damage 60%

Then it's calculation time to find out your warrior can do how damage in several turns.
    There is NO higher rarity when we use all legendary to craft the badge, we are being punished for having a chance to get LOWER rarity.
    This is NOT WORKING AS INTENDED & it's UNFAIR.
  • GladiGladi Member Posts: 616
    I agree with @szgerg77 . I´ll go (first) for parang because of lethal and gold arc. Both katana and parang are great wepons.
    soggybottoms
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    Depends, really. Do you still value interrupt? Perhaps it would relegate it to special purpose, but I find having at least one interrupt weapon on hand to work well in some cases.
    jimmorrison369
  • soggybottomssoggybottoms Member Posts: 151
    I always go for the gold arc if I can. I'd do the parang, IMHO.
    Happy slaying!