Are the 100 gold to advertise working right again?

2»

Comments

• GSpotGSpot Member Posts: 2
    Yesterday I thought this issue is up to the time zone. The former leader was in UTC+5:30 (India). This is the 2nd largest time zone by population but not by smartphone users or NML active players, I guess. Maybe these advertise/recruit algorithm weights the leader role to strong. So I asked to promote me as leader, because I'm in UTC+1 with many active players and smart phone users. Still no success. I think Next Games lost its critical mass in a healthy ecosystem of supply and demand. Reg. SEEKandDESTROY
    bigbeano
  • drkuhardrkuhar Member Posts: 144
    Well I got a response that said guild advertisement is working as it should so if you don't get anybody it's just bad luck. What a crock. If your charging 100 gold you shouldn't get to say "too bad". So no refund .i'll never use that feature again. I wish I had screenshot it to show everybody what to expect.
  • KopioooKopiooo Member Posts: 2
    Hi. What is your guild name? I am looking for 1. Am lv 20 with few lv 9 survivors. Thanks
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,172
    drkuhar said:

Well I got a response that said guild advertisement is working as it should so if you don't get anybody it's just bad luck. What a crock. If your charging 100 gold you shouldn't get to say "too bad". So no refund .i'll never use that feature again. I wish I had screenshot it to show everybody what to expect.

That's terrible! There is an acknowledged bug and they haven't removed this feature or refunded you? Unbelievable!
    bigbeano
  • drkuhardrkuhar Member Posts: 144
    Everybody ought to read this about advertising
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,172
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,067
    So if I understand this correctly they advertise only in the region of the guild (leader)? If so, why?

You get more players to see your guild if the ad is shown to everyone, not just people from your region (whatever that means exactly...).
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
  • bigbeanobigbeano Member Posts: 602
    They finally got me the same stupid letter drkuhar got.LAME!!! Pple don't wanna hear your stupid explanations NG!We sent for a refund!Not false info/excuses not 2 refund.Oh well,not my problem considering I'm not a leader anymore.
  • leholguinleholguin Member Posts: 3
    I wish I would have read this before I spent 200 gold trying to refill my guild. :( Will they announce when they get this fixed? Also it'd be mega cool if we could recoup losses on failed advertising.
    bigbeano
  • Sappy187Sappy187 Member Posts: 118
    I wish I would have read this, too.

I guess players can't join guilds at the moment either?
    Join us.

Xxx

• leholguinleholguin Member Posts: 3
    Well, support told me to get bent (politely) which I think is total crap considering this thread exists.

• FreeBeeFreeBee Member Posts: 8
    Hi there,

I was wondering if the guild ingame advertisment is still working?
    A few months ago i placed a ingame advertisement, and i got many request.
    Few of those members are gone and we have some open spots in our guild.

My thoughts were to place a new ingame advertisement. But now i don't get any requests at all.
    So i made a new advertisement and again no requests so ever.

I thougt is was a bit strange, can't imagine no one is looking for a guild
    Can someone check this out ?

Or have simulair problems, it sucks to spent gold on " nothing"

• FreeBeeFreeBee Member Posts: 8
    MadPuppy said:

@FreeBee merged, you read up here

@MadPuppy, I read the complains of others, but i see no reaction from the moderators.
    Can you explane whats going on ?
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,416