Free radio call after update

After this last update, all I have been getting has been common or uncommon survivors. Before the update I was getting rare and epic as well but I have not received any of them. Has anyone else noticed this as well? I am starting to think I would just rather have a free radio instead of a call. Any thoughts?

Comments

• MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    edited December 2016
    You were quite lucky if you were getting rare and epic survivors on the free, one-star calls. The standard for that call is a common, 1 star survivor. That is why most players favor saving radios for the 15-radio, 3-star call, where you are guaranteed at least a rare survivor.

As far as radios instead of a call, there is a recent thread on that subject here
    Captainslayer
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    You must be insanely lucky, because as far as I know, the drop rates for the free 1* calls are lower than normal. So if you managed to get an epic from it, then you are bloody lucky.
    I don't recall anyone else ever mentioning that got 1.
    Even rares are unlikely.
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,399
    You are Extremely lucky. I've got 2 uncommons and rest have been common.
    Proud member of dragons weyr a top 50 U.S. guild

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
    SCBMADeadBeatMarcus6253
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Moderator Posts: 2,829
    Since the free call was introduced I got ONE rare. The rest common with a few uncommon. Confirming you were very lucky.
    JadenMarcus6253
  • bigbeanobigbeano Member Posts: 602
    Yep,one star,maybe a two star survivor on a good day,LOL!
  • GladiGladi Member Posts: 616
    edited December 2016
    @srmcn1031 Lucky you. Since free call was introduced, I recieved maybe one rare and once hero tokens, rest is common/uncommon calls and even those uncommon are pretty rare for me. This is valid fot equivalent 1 phone calls, when we had silver/gold calls, I was bit more lucky(especially with those gold ones).
  • SynapseRangerSynapseRanger Member Posts: 233
    Every free call of mine has been 2 token common survivors, aside from a single lucky 8 token Abraham result.
    Good luck, dumbass
  • bigbeanobigbeano Member Posts: 602
    @ SynapseRanger,that's so crazy!Got the 8 tokens for him yesterday as well!
    SynapseRanger