Does Season 7 Episode 8 contain spoilers for the show?

Jcsking1Jcsking1 Member Posts: 43
Hi all,

So I'm in the UK and the latest episode of TWD hasn't aired here yet, but the mission in the game is available.

My question is: does the game mission contain spoilers for the episode? I know it will be based on the TV show but are we talking major plot details or just a minor set-piece?

For those that have seen the episode and played the game mission - your feedback will be very helpful.

And yes, I know I can just wait to watch the episode in a day or two and then play the game, but I really want to unlock Negan now! :D

Comments

• jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 2,065
    It tells you a little bit about the path someone will be taking.
    It is heavily implied in the previous episode, but this mission confirms it.
    Top8dog
  • Jcsking1Jcsking1 Member Posts: 43
    I appreciate you providing feedback whilst trying to give as few details as possible :)

I guess my main concern is - will playing this mission ahead of the episode ruin it for me?
  • wrinkled_bagwrinkled_bag Member Posts: 713
    No it will not ruin your viewing of the show.
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,740
    It will definitely not ruin the show. What @jimmorrison369 alluded to was only a smaller subplot.
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
  • IRONDeeIRONDee Member Posts: 469
    I waited to watch this morning to play because the last one gave away the last scene.

This one does sort of give something that happens halfway through the episode away, so if you want to be completely surprised about every detail, wait.
    I'm not addicted, I just have nothing better to do.
    Founder and benevolent dictator of IRONPHX
    Alt Elder in Grumpy Old Gits

• Jcsking1Jcsking1 Member Posts: 43
    Thanks all for the responses - I appreciate it.

I opted to give it a go and I'm glad I did. It doesn't feel like a significant spoiler and now I have Negan :)
    jimmorrison369Top8dog
  • Top8dogTop8dog Member Posts: 738
    I'm a Brit too,.. Just started the missions,... At best it just confirms what I thought was gonna happen,... But if your worried,.. Only 2hrs 45 mins to wait :wink:
    Jcsking1