So this just happened

I got 3 legendary lvl 10 scout armors out of thin air. Dont know how or why but they are in my invetory...
mostlyharmlessbigbeanoinsight55

Comments

• abel001abel001 Member Posts: 28
    Me too!
    Kaiserbigbeano
  • KaiserKaiser Member Posts: 60
    Guess christmas came early lol, too bad its not lvl 20 :smile:
  • mostlyharmlessmostlyharmless Member Posts: 153
    My scouts have been given 3 body armors. (Level 10 and 11)
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,171
    That's bizarre.

I just checked, but I only got two. The traits aren't as nice as yours (Stun Resist/Body Shot/Health and Wrestler/Iron Skin/Dodge). Not that it matters, because level 10 armors are useless to me.

Now I feel like I need to look through the rest of my equipment to see if I got any other surprises. I'm hoping for a couple of level 20 legendary armors with Iron Skin, Dodge, and Stun Resistance :)
    Elder in Legacy Eh, a top 10 global Challenge and Guild Wars guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!
    Visit this link for my Distance and Challenge strategy videos
    mostlyharmlessbigbeano
  • Nightwolf1986Nightwolf1986 Member Posts: 46
    got also two yellow pieces, but same a most lvl 10+ people those are usely and good about it is to scrap them
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    I was just wondering what was up this morning, shrugged. Glad I'm not going crazier. Or we all are. Good to have company...
    jimmorrison369Dale
  • DCBMETDCBMET Member Posts: 392
    I am aaaaalmost positive that these are the fruitcakes and the real presents will come along closer to christmas.
    GrimGael
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    Got two scout shirts, and I don't remember having a legendary level 10 assault suit either, so thinking that's my third piece
  • ggbatsggbats Member Posts: 210
    Same here, 4 leg. Scout jackets lvl 10, weird!
  • bigbeanobigbeano Member Posts: 602
    I got 2 as well,level 10,guess I should look through inventory 4 any more lame scrap.
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,171
    @Shteevie @Teeceezy do you guys know what's up with this?
    Elder in Legacy Eh, a top 10 global Challenge and Guild Wars guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!
    Visit this link for my Distance and Challenge strategy videos
  • RocketmanRocketman Member Posts: 227
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,007
    edited December 2016
    I got 5 of them, all level 10. Which is weird, since I only have one scout (Glenn) and he's level 20.
  • ClearClear Member Posts: 5
    Me, too. But these are not spendthrift armor, they are bloodied outcast shirts. Not seen that before. Could there be a real difference?
  • DeucesDeuces Member Posts: 55
    I got 5, lvl 10, bloodied outcast shirts also.
    2 for me
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    Nice traits on the two that have appeared in my armory. Too bad they are level 10's and aren't level 8's.
  • LucillesBoyfriendLucillesBoyfriend Member Posts: 35
    I got four of them, one for every scout I have. They showed up after I bought the Lucille pack but I don't think they're part of that deal
    Team Dwight
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    Strange...10 levels too low :D

5.PNG 1.2M
    I have 4 scouts and don't buy bundles. I got 2.
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    My guess is they made some missions reward legendary scout armor at level 10, and everyone who completed those missions got armor retroactively. This is just a guess though.
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    I got 3. Good traits too, but all level 10.

12 days of Xmas? Perhaps something new will show up in the inventory tomorrow?

That's my only guess aside from unexpected prgramming glitch or what @zoson said.
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    There was an issue with the newest Season 7 Mission that caused this. A fix for it went in yesterday. Please let us know if you continue to come across it.
This discussion has been closed.