Just Noticed: Jesus v Abraham

When you put Jesus in the Leader slot, the base damage and health for your survivors changes (taking his buffs into account). I'm talking about the survivor selection screen; it actually changes that screen when picking melee characters for missions, and shows the updated stats. It's super useful and reminds you how much everyone is before going into battle.

This is NOT the case when you put Abraham in the Leader slot (for ranged survivors). Can this be easily fixed @Shteevie @Teeceezy ?

Comments

• Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    edited December 2016
    It does it for me, if I put Sgt Ford in the leader spot it updates the health of the ranged survivors. It does have one quirk like if you remove a ranged survivor while Abraham is in the lead the ranged survivor goes back to the pool of survivors with his health already updated and the if you put him back it doesn't update again. That ranged survivor's health won't go back to normal when he goes to the pool and then go back up when you put him back in. ok the easy way to explain it is that once Abraham is placed in the leader spot the ranged survivors' healths update whether they are in the survivor pool or on the team so play around with it and see if this takes care of it for you.