Scavage change

Has the scavenge missions just got harder? Only change is I got pink one now but I'm getting lvl 23 straight away ans they are vicious!!

Comments

• JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,740
    Yeah. The Hard levels will increase from 22 to 23 for a maxed player when you get your first pink star.
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
  • CRUSHCRUSH Member Posts: 583
    ups

So it's better, collecting token for all team member.
    virdis
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,554
    I believe I've read somewhere that the Hard and Normal scavenger mission crates ultimately drop the same type of reward (levels of gear) so my goal when i seldomly play scavenger missions, is to complete them as fast as possible.

If you're using to playing in hard it will be much more difficult. But now that you have a pinky (and congrats btw) you'll notice the RSL of the Normal increases also so you'll get some more xp and still have a breeze playing normal if you choose.

Depending on how you look at it it's a good/bad thing. For me the raise to the RSL on normal was a good thing.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
  • Gobold69Gobold69 Member Posts: 133
    What that sucks!!!

Ok I'll trade my lvl 20 bruiser in won't be getting any more pink stars! Nit worried about the jump from 22/23 if it was just level but it's a massive change. I'm getting hospital time never and that before on hard
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    Have been holding off on pinks until I can do several at once.

I think the reason for the big difference in RSL 22 and 23 is because the walkers went from +2 your survivor level to +3, bringing about a much higher chance of body shots for your non-pinkies
  • Gobold69Gobold69 Member Posts: 133
    Yeah agreed

So I retired my 2 leg, used the xp to level up my corresponding heros, now back to lvl 22 on scavenge mission and got some good, well better heros.

Won't be going pink for a while for sure!!