Less Rotten Tomatoes

Congrats NG on the higher quality in game advertisements! Much better than the some previous ones.
A hopeful farewell to the giant disembodied hand: *point-point-point-point....for a war game. With all due respect that one was a painful 20 seconds to sit through for the 3 extra unlocks. :p
Smooth but strong and on the rocks.
GebobsInspTurbines

Comments

• GebobsGebobs Member Posts: 428
    Haha...my all time favorite was the one where the tosses the pizza onto the ceiling. Who tosses pizza with the toppings already on? Derp, derp! B ut that look of disappointment on her face was precious. I almost felt sorry for her.
    JodipayneartInspTurbines
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 1,987
    Yeah, those were both bad ads. And the one with the hand had the version with the blonde woman AND the version with Schwarzenegger! I'm just glad the ads for that Spanish Breaking-Bad-ripoff VR game are done. That one was tedious.

But for those who have been around a while... do you guys remember the couple of weeks when all of the videos (and I mean *all*) were the same ad for Compass Point West? They took his cattle... now, he's out for vengeance!

So yeah, it can always be worse.
    Governator
  • Marcus6253Marcus6253 Member Posts: 178
    I mentioned this before in another thread but I'll do it again here. The Mobile Strke and Game of War ads were actually playable tutorials for the game that you could interact with. I did it a few times until I figured out the sequence to kill the enemies and then I too spent a restless 20 seconds waiting for them to go away.
    InspTurbines