Beginner questions

Hi, I want to ask something:
1. If the walker grab you until the last 3 moves, will he/she die?
2. If I have retaliate, then I overwatch my survivor, will he/she hit twice? (1st shot the walker, then hit walker who attack them?) or just do the overwatch and stop retaliate? It's because I saw my survivor only hit once.
3. I have a survivor (let's say his name A) besides a walker without action point, but I have other with action point in overwatch mode. Why the other who have action point not attack the walker beside my survivor A?

Thanks for the reply

Comments

• JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,020
    edited December 2016
    1. Yes
    2. No
    3. Because Overwatch is dumb

Edit: to be more helpful, overwatch itself isn't dumb, but the logic/targeting sometimes is
    Elder in Legacy Eh, a top 10 global Challenge and Guild Wars guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!
    Visit this link for my Distance and Challenge strategy videos
    MovadoCaptainslayerDarkZeroSCBMA
  • HaseHase Member Posts: 11
    edited December 2016
    1. He/she will get injure for a long time like 2 hours. Normal mission may lead to fail, outpost raiding may just lost him or her for that mission, you may still continue to raid.
    2. seems yes (or no? I never try)
    3. because the walker didnt move, it wont trigger the overwatch system
  • virdisvirdis Member Posts: 18
    So overwatch is a dumb thing. Ok.
    Other question, Is there any chance that my survivor will gone forever by dying? Like special mission or something?
    Thanks anyway
  • ArtisansArtisans Member Posts: 716
    @virdis
    Your survivors can't die. Overwatch can be a good tool when used correctly.
    Retired, but not entirely dead.
    "Really? Good luck with that!"
    DLichvirdisSCBMA
  • xxarea83xxxxarea83xx Member Posts: 221
    Situation/mission pending, I use overwatch a lot. If you learn to use it correctly, it can be VERY useful. Survivors that should have been attacked were not because another survivor on overwatch stopped it.
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." - Thomas Jefferson

IGN: xxarea83xx
    Guild: Anti Walkers
    Player Level: 68
    virdis
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,065
    Just make sure you have at least one full grid of open space between the closest opponent and your overwatch survivor when using a melee survivor.
    Top8dog
  • Top8dogTop8dog Member Posts: 738
    Don't let all three survivors get into a struggle at same time,.. It's instant game over,..
    I love the game,.. I criticise a lot,.. I appreciate the good,.. And battle the bad

DON'T TALK,.. THINK

Lose Ends Make My Ass Itch

Maggie,.. I'll Find You,.....
  • NorCallifer69NorCallifer69 Member Posts: 32
    Learning to use overwatch with weapons that have the interrupt trait is a huge advantage in the game.
    Thanks for your help guys. @Top8dog, what do you mean game over? Instant hospital or instant lose survivor? I hope it hospital..
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    Mission fail + hospital. There used to be certain missions where you could permanently lose survivors, but no more.
    Top8dog
  • Top8dogTop8dog Member Posts: 738
    @virdis

Sorry yes as explained above,.. If all three get struggle you lose the mission and hospital time
    I love the game,.. I criticise a lot,.. I appreciate the good,.. And battle the bad

DON'T TALK,.. THINK

Lose Ends Make My Ass Itch

Maggie,.. I'll Find You,.....
    Ok. Got it. I'll be careful in hard mode then.. Thanks
  • EZEKIELEZEKIEL Member Posts: 399
    @virdis are you apart of any guild??
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    Guild:The Kingdom..
    Guild: The Kingdom
    @ezekiel not really. I can get about 120 stars per week (because I only have lvl 10/11 survivors). I made a clan for myself to take 3-4 phones. Do you have any guild?
  • EZEKIELEZEKIEL Member Posts: 399
    yes i do if youre interested then let me know so u can be aprt of us b4 the challenge starts
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    Guild:The Kingdom..
    Guild: The Kingdom
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,348
    Keep recruiting to PMs or in guild discussions.
    @zbot ok sir. Off topic. Thanks anyway for any answered questions