Assault survivors health dropped after update

chuckmcnutchuckmcnut Member Posts: 13
edited December 2016 in Game Issues
My assault surivors health dropped by 164 after 2.3 update. Anyone else have this happen?

Comments

• zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,452
    Did you switch armor? If not check the traits on the armor, some of the traits changed.
  • chuckmcnutchuckmcnut Member Posts: 13
    edited December 2016
    I tried switching armour but that didn't work. I upgraded my legendary armour from level 21 to level 22 (which is its max level) and my survivor went from 2285 health to 2504, then the next day it dropped down to 2340. 2 days ago the health went back to 2504 for a few hours with no change of weapon or armour and then dropped back down to 2340 again.
    Post a picture of the survivor with gear.
    Here it is.
    By any chance are you using Abraham or Rufus? It may be the leadership trait buff for your survivors.
    It worked!! I don't have Abraham but I have Rufus. If you put Rufus in the first survivor slot you get 7% more health on all your survivors that battle with him. 2340 X 7%=2504. Thank you zbot! My apologies for complaining about lack of support.
    @chuckmcnut you are welcome. I noticed that your gear doesn't have any health buff so the buff had to be from leadership traits. Issue resolved and closed.
This discussion has been closed.