Damn, this game disconnects way too much

GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,577
I enjoy the game, but one of the most frustrating things is having it disconnect and reconnect while in the middle of a raid. It happens way too much and I'm not buying the BS about it being my Internet connection. It happens no matter which Internet connection I am using. NG, please make the game more stable so it doesn't reconnect every 5-10 minutes.

Thank you. Rant over.
MovadoSCBMAbsgper4MystiqueWallStreetwarSgtSalamimisfit44Fester17HaiyanAlexFiliUK

Comments

• MovadoMovado Member Posts: 863
    This is the very reason I cannot do Outpost as much anymore; too many 'reconnects' in strings of raids. It's good we at least have the increased the timers for now, but the Turn rollbacks (and/or loss of turn) are the most frustrating.
    GovernatorSCBMASgtSalamiFester17
  • SCBMASCBMA Member Posts: 2,181
    Did either of you see my bug report about my spinning survivors during outpost raids? I have a feeling it is because I am being disconnected even though I don't see the "reconnecting" message. Seriously irritating because all 3 survivors land with heavy injuries.
    Movado
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,577
    SCBMA said:

Did either of you see my bug report about my spinning survivors during outpost raids? I have a feeling it is because I am being disconnected even though I don't see the "reconnecting" message. Seriously irritating because all 3 survivors land with heavy injuries.

I missed that. I haven't had that happen to me yet. These bugs can really suck the fun out of the game. :disappointed:
    SCBMA
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Moderator Posts: 2,829
    I get more disconnects than I used to before the update.

Before I hardly got any, now i get hem every now and then. Few times a day at most. Happy it's not all that often, but the frequency did increase with the update.
    Governator
  • transporter1971transporter1971 Member Posts: 68
    I find the frequent reconnection problem to be the no. 1 problem of the game. Don't know about other players but it happens to me about every 15 minutes, wich really sucks the fun out of the game and kills outpost missions if I'm near the end.
    SCBMASgtSalamiFester17
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    what annoys me more than the disconnections is how long it takes to load/reload. This is onle of the slowest games i have ever played and I'm really interested in why its so slow (and how much data is actually transferred during this process)
    SgtSalami
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,452
    Loading time is related to the device used. My I Pad Air takes about 20 seconds, my iPhone 7 Plus is about 5 seconds. I find that my android devices always take longer to load anywhere from 30-45 seconds. Also the reload issue is more common with iPad Air but it rarely occurs on my iPhone 7. It's a mobile game but very very very resource intensive.
  • Black_JackBlack_Jack Member Posts: 278
    I never had disconnected with my iPad Air now it's happening frequently
  • LucillesBoyfriendLucillesBoyfriend Member Posts: 35
    Same thing, sometimes I disconnect 4-5 times in one single raid/scavange mission.
    Team Dwight
  • misfit44misfit44 Member Posts: 484
    edited December 2016
    +100000