Will the Reckonin be back anytime soon?

KaLiKaLi Member Posts: 426
Hey @Teeceezy @Shteevie I was wondering if you guys will offer the reckoning again in the near future? My fully upgraded lvl 23 rare got auto-scrapped so I was hoping it will come back soon.

Thanks

Comments

• GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    Or tokens for him? Obviously optional for the haterz
    bigbeano
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    You can store 300 pieces of gear in total...and just the lower level stuff will be auto scrapped.

I´m wondering what your other stuff was :o
    RedEye52BigRich
  • ShteevieShteevie Staff Posts: 1,335
    The Reckoning will be back, before too long. I can't share specifics. That sucks that yours was autoscrapped! I was hoping that the inventory counter would help keep something like this from happening.
    Development Team Member - The Walking Dead: No Man's Land
    Please note: Development is a fluid process, and suggestions and implementation take time and iteration. Any discussion of future features, deadlines, updates, balance changes, and such should be considered prospective and subject to change.
    GrimGael
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    @Shteevie Maybe NG can implement some locking function on gears & quest? For example player can lock up to 10 unequip gears, & locking the 3 quests so those who want the bonus stars in challenge won't accidentally complete the quest on others mission.
    There is NO higher rarity when we use all legendary to craft the badge, we are being punished for having a chance to get LOWER rarity.
    This is NOT WORKING AS INTENDED & it's UNFAIR.
    RedEye52
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,084
    @Monsuta That's a great suggestion. Pokemon Go (lol, yes, I'm a Poke-nerd) allows you to "Favorite" your Pokemon, which will lock them from being accidentally transferred. I don't even think there should be a "10 unequip gears" limit to this - players should be able to lock as many items as they want.
    Elder in Legacy Eh, a top 10 global Challenge and Guild Wars guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!
    Visit this link for my Distance and Challenge strategy videos
    maggiemoo
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    @JayZ NG have the 300 equipments limit, so I think maybe it's more practical to have a small amount of number on suggestion locking those lol
    There is NO higher rarity when we use all legendary to craft the badge, we are being punished for having a chance to get LOWER rarity.
    This is NOT WORKING AS INTENDED & it's UNFAIR.
    RedEye52
  • IRONDeeIRONDee Member Posts: 469
    edited December 2016
    Or just make sure you keep your good stuff equipped?
    Although I wouldn't mind a locking function for my brain farts. Don't have a Darryl crossbow on my alt acct, or a wide margin on either account from not paying attention.
    I'm not addicted, I just have nothing better to do.
    Founder and benevolent dictator of IRONPHX
    Alt Elder in Grumpy Old Gits

• TheSittingDuckTheSittingDuck Member Posts: 208
    Great news @Shteevie ! Maybe i'm not a big fan of Rufus, but for sure i appreciate his weapon, very usefull in some situation i'll say :) Please consider making it epic version this time, and....if i can add...special, dedicated trait would be also great, if possible ;)
  • acbacb Member Posts: 54
    Invader said:

You can store 300 pieces of gear in total...and just the lower level stuff will be auto scrapped.

No, you can have more than 300 pieces, as epic and legendary gear is not auto scrapped...
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,401
    Just have it equipped. I have my reckonin and moonshine equipped.
    bigbeanoGrimGael