Question about Android Tablet

OneLessTitanOneLessTitan Member Posts: 1,272
edited December 2016 in Off Topic Discussion
Hey all. I am completely clueless with Android devices, and was wondering if anyone could help since I'm in the market for an extremely cheap tablet. Does anyone know if this would (or should) be compatible with NML? Thanks for any help!!!

Link

Specs:
*Runs on Android 4.4 KitKat. Stay productive and connected wherever you go.

*8GB of storage. Expandable up to 32GB with a microSD card. Additional memory is sold separately.

*7” LED display features a 1024 x 600 resolution.

*Experience high-performance, cable-free networking with Wi-Fi connectivity.

*Features Bluetooth® 4.0 technology for short-range wireless data transfers up to 30’ with other Bluetooth-enabled devices.

*Powered by a Spreadtrum T-Shark Quad-Core processor with a speed of 1.3GHz.

*Built-in speakers, microphone and webcam let you stay in touch.

*Up to 9 hours of battery life on a single charge. Battery life will vary depending on the battery configuration, product model, applications loaded on the product, power-management setting of the product and the product features used by the customer. As with all batteries, the maximum capacity of this battery will decrease with time and usage.

Comments

• zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,347
    I have something similar that I got free with my new iPhone 7 Plus it works but the limitation is the 1GB Memory, it's much slower than my iPad Air and feels like crawling with my iPhone 7 Plus but it's a backup device for me.
    OneLessTitan
  • Squall_NMLSquall_NML Member Posts: 737
    @OneLessTitan
    Lol, why you have to stick with 'K', when they already released 'N'?
    For me 3GB RAM is a must, otherwise you can't play smoothly :wink: