Complete mission without killing walkers

Finished the quest! I completed a raid without killing any walkers. Didn't know if it would work but it did.

WalkerballzSCBMADLichRedEye52romeotheldssdlGrimGaelT_12

Comments

• DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    It works in outposts too BUT you have to grab the crate also now for it to work since exiting after capturing the flag is now a draw.

If you find an outpost giving 300 ish TG's it's worth bringing 3 survivors without retaliate for a try.

I can confirm it works in outposts as long as you get the crate.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    eb23
  • bsgper4bsgper4 Member Posts: 309
    @Governator
    Awesome tip! Just made an easy 60gold. Bc I also had no idea that easy/hard trials counted as story missions. Two birds, one stone.
  • SlowMoSlowMo Member Posts: 203
    @Governator Thank you! Easy does it..
  • DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    bsgper4 said:

@Governator

Awesome tip! Just made an easy 60gold. Bc I also had no idea that easy/hard trials counted as story missions. Two birds, one stone.

I'm glad they do count. I only get to run a few story missions a month. Then my guys and equipment need to be updated.

bsgper4romeo
  • bsgper4bsgper4 Member Posts: 309
    @Dale
    Anytime we get a shortcut I'm all for it! In these later missions, I just dont fret bc I'm not rushing to the end. I upgrade slowly but steadily. :)
    Squall_NML
  • Marcus6253Marcus6253 Member Posts: 179
    @Governator Thanks for the Beach Life tip. I lost a star on the current challenge trying to finish the "complete mission without killing a walker" when a level 4 fattie stunned one of my survivors 8 turns in a row so that by the time he finally survived a round without being stunned he was surrounded by walkers and his only move left was to start killing walkers so he could get to the exit. I didn't notice he was bruised during the mission so I lost a start and didn't complete the challenge. And this was RSL 4 with level 19 survivors.
  • CarleoneCarleone Member Posts: 23
    I did this just now. Complete with getting crate and killing the 3 humans. No walkers hyrt but I direkt get My Quest complete? Bug? Or have something changed? :(
  • WalkerballzWalkerballz Member Posts: 1,896
    Go to the season missions, Number 6 beach life with Tara and there you will be able to run through and get that quest done

Sounds like you did an outpost and I am not sure that counts .... we can ask someone though, @fire_water , you outpost, can you complete quests in outposts??
    Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, if you get bitten , just hate the bite! ....... Sly Stone
    Please join us
    vshield50
  • SCBMASCBMA Member Posts: 2,181
    edited June 2017
    The outpost counts. Grab the flag without killing walkers then hit the draw button.
    Edit because that doesn't work anymore since the update. You have to also grab the TG to "complete the mission".
    Walkerballz
  • CRUSHCRUSH Member Posts: 583
    edited June 2017
    S7/6 is the best way. Only one gas and the chance of getting phones.
    And getting hurt does not cause any problems.
    I also play it as "all shooters / ranged - mission" if I'm short of gas.
    zivaolivia
  • GuapoGuapo Member Posts: 980
    Beach life works for complete chapter also. Every time I see 30 gold, I go find Tara and use her for the one thing she is good for.
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
  • WalkerballzWalkerballz Member Posts: 1,896
    edited June 2017
    I don't play it that often and never noticed, I would say then to put in a ticket to support
    Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, if you get bitten , just hate the bite! ....... Sly Stone
    Please join us
    You all still have S7 missions? Mine are gone.
  • abailey362abailey362 Member Posts: 304
    SCBMA said:

You all still have S7 missions? Mine are gone.

mine are still showing. They didn't reset this week, but still can access the old ones from the missions tab. big green "GO" button is still there above challenge tab.
    abailey362 - TheHerdReturned - part of #THR Family

SCBMA
    Thanks @abailey362!
  • CRUSHCRUSH Member Posts: 583
    Guapo said:

... Every time I see 30 gold, I go find Tara and use her for the one thing she is good for.

Shame on you. B)

Walkerballz
  • 淡水地鼠淡水地鼠 Member Posts: 278
    Gold beach
  • CarleoneCarleone Member Posts: 23
    Thanks! Tara did the work for My money! I Will try the outpost again another Day. Both with the draw, and if I can manage a win with killing only 3 Heroes and see if they both work.
    A bit dumb Quest I think but now 30 g is mine. :)
    WalkerballzSCBMA
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    If the defenders shoot through you and kill walkers, I think that counts as walker death too (if I am recalling correctly.) Best to take the tg's and boogey on out of there if you get to that point instead of risking that gold...
    David_H79Guapo
  • GuapoGuapo Member Posts: 980
    Just do it on beach. Why bother with the others?
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    paintbeastDale
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    For now, yes. But that wasn't always an option, nor do we have any guarantee that it will always be.
  • RuhrpottRuhrpott Member Posts: 97
    Lol, he found an outpost with lvl 2 walkers..... ha ha