Taunt

I would like to suggest a new game tactic that I think would be a great addition to the game. I would like to be able to taunt the walks to make them come closer allowing more strategic use of the overwatch skill.
Garretpsychwolf

Comments

• WhyDoYouDieWhyDoYouDie Member Posts: 160
    nice idea however they should make it in some radius than for example: if one of my survivors is in the top left corner surrounded by walkers, and i have a survivor in the right botom using taunt walkers surrounding the walker in top left wouldn't be attracted since they are so close to the survivor otherwise you could pinball between 2 survivors.

Same as using taunt, when there is a other survivor in a direct line whit the taunted walker and the survivor who taunts the walker wouldn't be taunted and should attack the survivor standing in between.
    Artisans
  • Nomad4195Nomad4195 Member Posts: 27
    I would say once a walker is alerted he would not be taunted. I do agree with your reasoning and additions to the suggestion.

Mainly I just hate it when you end your turn and no walkers move toward you, but if you move up 1 click to alert the closest one you get them 3 deep coming at you.

Maybe add a different action besides move and attack. You pitch a rock up to 3 clicks to attract walkers to that tile/area/location.
  • WalkerballzWalkerballz Member Posts: 1,896

I would taunt, oh yes, I would be good at it ;)
    Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, if you get bitten , just hate the bite! ....... Sly Stone
    Please join us
    Verbaub