Amazing 15 call

I just got a 15 call with Michonne (128), Maggie (32) and Tara (32). I picked Michonne (because she is the hardest to grind) and then to my horror realized that I didn't take a screen shot first. Now I will probably go six or seven 15 calls before getting another hero to pop up. lol.
Still locked: Carl, Carol, Ezekiel, Michonne
Coming Soon: Eugene, Father Gabriel, ?
My wishlist: Aaron, Andrea, Beth, Bob, Dale, Hershel, Jessie, Lori, Merle, Noah, Shane, Simon, T-Dog, The Governor, Tyreese
R2runfastSCBMARedEye52

Comments

• avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,341
    NCDawgFan
    That's just bitter sweet.
    SCBMA
  • thansonthanson Member Posts: 52
    I know, I could kick myself for not taking a screen shot. I have only ever seen one hero per call (playing for just three weeks) so wasn't sure how insane this pull was...seemed extremely rare.

Picking Maggie would have meant a trait upgrade while picking Tara would have actually unlocked her. It was a no brainer though, had to go with Michonne due to the 500 point grind.
    Still locked: Carl, Carol, Ezekiel, Michonne
    Coming Soon: Eugene, Father Gabriel, ?
    My wishlist: Aaron, Andrea, Beth, Bob, Dale, Hershel, Jessie, Lori, Merle, Noah, Shane, Simon, T-Dog, The Governor, Tyreese
  • nickc25nickc25 Member Posts: 308
    If anyone doesn't believe you, just take a screenshot of your hero page where the 128 Michonne tokens will show :smile:
    Revolutiongamer is recruiting 200+ star players - search for Revolutiongamer and request to join today!

Join our guild chat with GroupMe!
  • Squall_NMLSquall_NML Member Posts: 737
    Got 128 Jesus frm 1st day, 128 Gleen frm 2nd day (can't find my ss), Rare n Epic frm 3rd day..
    SCBMAthanson
  • PerdtinPerdtin Member Posts: 783
    And I thought I did okay with Tara and Two Epics a short time ago

SCBMASquall_NML
  • DerDer Member Posts: 54
    Hahaha, have no screenshots but received by miracle 128 Maggie, 128 Abraham and 128 Daryl tokens doing the 10 special calls. I was so amazingly lucky, it was like .... Christmas
  • CelerysteveCelerysteve Member Posts: 56
    I got 128 maggie and then 128 Carol a few days later on the free daily one calls.
    thanson