Guild Rewards

First, thanks for the double phones this challenge. yay!

Second, why is there such a large gap between 3060 and 5280? My guild can reach 3060 with no problem but we have no hope of reaching 5280. Once we hit 3060, there is kinda no point, other for individuals to reach whatever milestone they want to reach. There is no group point in continuing or in striving to reach beyond that point. Can we get another few milestones in there?
1RisWalkerballzGovernatorSCBMAgespuerAndreaMystiquekscarlett5683Marcus6253JadenTheSittingDuck

Comments

• CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,399
    I believe there is a fix to this in update 2.4
    Proud member of dragons weyr a top 50 U.S. guild

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
    SCBMA
  • nickc25nickc25 Member Posts: 309
    We have hit 6760 (I think that's the reward) twice, most of the time, we do about 6500 each event. The gap between 3060 and 5280 for one extra radio is absurd and then another 1500 for another extra radio, no wonder many people get fed up and give up once the guild hits the reward.
    Revolutiongamer is recruiting 200+ star players - search for Revolutiongamer and request to join today!

Join our guild chat with GroupMe!
  • RedEye52RedEye52 Member Posts: 182
    I'm in a small guild of 7-8 people. We can hit 1120 pretty easily, but 1920 is impossible. That's a huuuuuuuuge gap down at our size. I agree that the guild rewards are too small. For all that work we should get at least a few extra radios.
    nickc25