New Game Mode: Training Mode

The Basics:
You choose 3 of your Survivors/Heroes, and take them into a battle against CPU generated Raiders/Freemen/Saviors which is just the end part of an Outpost Raid. Winning this battle would earn class/hero tokens that are directly applied to the survivors/heroes taken into the battle.

The gas cost would ideally be free, or maybe cost 1 gas at most. No hospital time would be given. The rewards would be minimal: maybe 1 or 2 or 3 tokens (perhaps based on a selectable "level of difficulty" of the mission). Each battle would take a couple of minutes, so the ability to gain huge amounts of tokens would not be there (or if you think this is exploitable, perhaps a "cool down" timer of sorts could be applied, or a limit on the # of Training Missions you could run in 24 hours could be applied, or a limit on how many times you could "train" a specific survivor/hero in a day could be applied.)

I think this would be a great way to both enhance your Survivors/Heroes, hone your battle skills, and play the game more!

What do you think?
Squall_NMLAlin109

Comments

• Squall_NMLSquall_NML Member Posts: 737
    Nice, optional reward would be TG exchanged for radios or vice versa. Dank! Still can't believe the good offer disappeared frm shop when i start to like raiding a lot. It feels like asking your girlfriend out for date, and she said: Sorry, i like more challenge than going out with you" :heartbreak: