Faster gear/weapon change: placing sets?

Hey all,

Scavenge, outpost, ...don't you hate it when you start raid in outpost and again you forgot to switch gear?

=> So you have to go out again ( and loose 10 TG again ), choose first srvr swap to lower eq. then choose next srvr and swap the gear, and same for the other 2 srvrs... lots of annoying unneeded clicks imho :)

--- > I was thinking if we could manage sets per class, less clicks would be needed, outpost change would go faster...

With managing sets i mean:
- we can choose one or more sets weapon + armour and this set is main set Nr1 f.e., set nr 2 etc...
- We click the nr1 on the srvr and he gets full set without swapping srvrs.
- Ofcourse the nrs/sets can be changed once better gear is upgraded or available etc.

This way 2 srvrs are in hosp, we go to next srvr, same class and we just swap the sets instantly and of to raid again...

I would love this :smiley:

Vlaamse Crew: join us - open recruitment - only active players inside!! Enkel actieve spelers!!

Momenteel nr 1 lokale ranking: BE en nr 3 globale ranking!!

Bill_ZRT

Comments

• bsgper4bsgper4 Member Posts: 309
    Not sure what all your abbreviations are for...
    Unless I misunderstood your post, I do know you can swap out weapons/gear while choosing your team for a raid without having to back out and lose tg. Same for any mission. Just click on their info button: "i", top right corner. I basically live to swap gear; I've got it down, so it's second nature.

True, you cannot swap out a survivor themself that's in an outpost which I've mistakenly forgotten and had to back out so I could use them. That should be altered bc it's unfair to lose tg on something like that.
  • Nick_DixonNick_Dixon Member Posts: 54
    In general its still equiped on another char, so using the "i" doesn't help you then, no?
    So all previous steps are again needed

Vlaamse Crew: join us - open recruitment - only active players inside!! Enkel actieve spelers!!

Momenteel nr 1 lokale ranking: BE en nr 3 globale ranking!!

• bsgper4bsgper4 Member Posts: 309
    Of course you can. That's why you don't have to back out. Just swap.
  • hhmcameronhhmcameron Member Posts: 224
    You can do info on any character in the outpost pre-mission team screen or the replacements list.

You can then swap weapons and armor without going out to the character screen
    Nick_Dixon