Bug with lvl 5 traits on a legendary survivor?

HelioHelio Member Posts: 522
So I just noticed that my lengendary hunter's 1st skill is a lvl 5 marksman and when I mouse over it, it says +12%. My epic hunter has a lvl 4 marksman and it also shows +12%. Per a web search a lvl 5 should be 15%

Is there a glitch with legendary heroes that were acquired in March 2016?

Comments

• zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,673
    @Helio that's odd send a in game support request with screenshots so support can look into it.
  • HelioHelio Member Posts: 522
    How long does it normally take support to reply? I can wait patiently, I just want to know the average response time. And of course I'm sure the holidays adds to the average time.

Also, assuming 2 legendary hunters, with the same traits... if one has level 4 marksman and one has lvl 5 marksman, would that % show in the damage when you equip them with a weapon?

In other words, I wanted to check to see if the lvl 5 marksman was actually lvl 5 but showing 12% in error... so I put the same weapon in both and sure enough the damage was the same even though 1 has lvl 5 marksman and the other lvl 4.

• zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,673
    @Helio , it depends on how busy support is, just curious when's the last time you played with your account? There were many updates, so not sure if all your data migrated or not. That's why support would know whether this is a visual glitch or something else? Also could you post some screenshots, I'm really curious now.
  • HelioHelio Member Posts: 522
    edited December 2016

@zbot
    I haven't played since about March 2016... and started up again a couple weeks ago. All level 5 traits show the lvl 4 value as far as I can tell...

As you can see, Bob has a lvl 5 marksman, but shows 12% and Alice has a lvl 4 and also 12% and both have the same weapon and do the same damage.