Supplies x trade goods permanent please

capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,136
I know, this is not @SlickRick redundancy thread, but imo the chance to swap supplies x trade goods should be permanent!
There's no sense to play a whole challenge with 5x, 6x or 7x gas for nothing! I stopped playing chalenges two weeks ago because when you pay 6 gas for 48.000 supplies and are wasted it's crazy!! :(
So.. What should i do with my gas now??
"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
--> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
JodipayneartArtisansTheLostOnesgonzabiffley

Comments

• Squall_NMLSquall_NML Member Posts: 737
    And also add 10k TG swap to 30 radios too :wink:

PS: You should make perfume from your gas, under brand "Fierce Goddess Capy" :wink:
    capibaragonza
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,136
    Lol!! Noooo that would be a shame!! :D "the swamp scent" :#
    Here the only Fierce Goddess is @Artisans !!! ;)
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    Artisans
  • mpestahmpestah Member Posts: 10
    Would love to see this be permenant. I still do challenges and outpost raids even when supplies can be traded for crates. The crates can be used for so many things like outpost walker upgrades and trading for tokens. the current system makes it extremely difficult to obtain enough crates to do many of those things
    capibara
    edited December 2016
    That's it... 6 gas for 73.000 supplies ...everything gone :( depressing

Artisans
  • ArtisansArtisans Member Posts: 729
    @capibara, it makes me so sad that the greatest rodent gamer of all time has quit playing challenges. Perhaps if you address your concerns directly to Shteevie, he'll listen to such a positive and beloved player. It would be a forum disaster to loose you.
    Retired, but not entirely dead.
    "Really? Good luck with that!"
    Squall_NMLcapibara
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    @capibara

As well as one of your videos options gone in the attempt open the gold chest.

So it's just not supplies that are being wasted when capped out.
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    capibara
    Dodkong said:

@capibara

As well as one of your videos options gone in the attempt open the gold chest.

So it's just not supplies that are being wasted when capped out.

Don't agree! Are wasted. When you play a whole challenge to 400 stars and more than half of rewards are supplies, it's a big waste of time and gas...
    They should offer us the chance to swap supplies x XP or trade goods
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    @capibara

Right, I'm agreeing with you.

I'm saying that not only are you losing out on all the supplies when you open post-mission crates, if you chase after gold chests with watching a video and/or spending 25 gold and that gold chest results in supplies, like in your screen shot, then that video view and/or gold are also wasted.

So in the end, you're not just losing the supplies, you're losing out on more opportunities to unlock chests later on.
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    capibaraSCBMAedwin64
  • edwin64edwin64 Member Posts: 84
    agree ..some of my lvl 58 team members are asking for that too !
    capibara
  • gonzagonza Member Posts: 5
    Please please!!! Listen us!!! We want to trade!!!!!
    capibarabiffley