Those extra radio chances

Comments

• bababooeybababooey Member Posts: 147
    Done 5 scavenge and not one radio yet.... ng really pushing gas booster on this one.
  • numennumen Member Posts: 32
    Dang, that's bad luck. I hit that one on a challenge mission. On my next one I got two of the two-radio packs, so I'm taking all the RNG luck apparently!
  • Mad_CanadaMad_Canada Member Posts: 113
    Radio drops are higher on missions than on scavenger mode. Missions includes episodes, challenge, and season 7 missions. Season 7 missions are only one gas so that'a your best bet.

Anyone know if there is a difference in radio drop rate between the normal season 7 missions and the hard?
    Mad Canada Guild is Ranked in the top Canadian guild listing - Come join us :)
    Our guild post is here
    bababooeyWallStreet
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    @Mad_Canada I want to know this as well. Not that it makes a huge difference; both are 1 gas and complete-able in under a minute once you get used to the waves. I've been doing mostly Outposts (for TG) and Season 7 Hard, and getting at least Bronze (2 radios) in one crate every time, without ads/gold unlocks. Pretty happy so far
  • sborgsborg Member Posts: 579
    I'm scavenging today. In the last 30 minutes I've gotten 6 after one mission and 10 after another.
  • I been getting a fair number of Radio drop. But what I am finding is the Hero Token are being very STINGY! I used 100 radio calls mixing between the 15 and 10 calls and I got NOT one HERO token. COME on how fair is that.
    WallStreet
  • nickc25nickc25 Member Posts: 309
    I've had about 40 radios from 29 Tara missions so far! I've also found that you get more radios from fhe XP missions than the others, not sure why though..
    Revolutiongamer is recruiting 200+ star players - search for Revolutiongamer and request to join today!

Join our guild chat with GroupMe!
    Vakali
  • SerpSerp Member Posts: 620
    Before I accepted the booster I was getting phones left and right. After I opened the booster I've received about 6
  • drkuhardrkuhar Member Posts: 144
    My best phone drop

TheSittingDuck
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,624
    edited December 2016
    Is that all you got? @drkuhar

Probably making a video!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
    TheSittingDuckVakali
  • VakaliVakali Member Posts: 239
    nickc25 said:

I've had about 40 radios from 29 Tara missions so far! I've also found that you get more radios from fhe XP missions than the others, not sure why though..

I seem to have the same results also from xp missions. Thought equipment missions would be the best bet but it seems the xp work best.

• ChrisCh84ChrisCh84 Member Posts: 30
    During the 1st day of the extra phone event I got a lot of them but sense the 2nd day started the amount of phons received dropped tremendously, I'm still getting more then normal but not by much plus sense the event started it hasn't been letting me watch videos for extra unlocks so basically it just to look like there giving us a better chance at getting more phones w/out really giving us much more then normal, I guess they think we're to stupid to notice...Nice.
  • TheSittingDuckTheSittingDuck Member Posts: 208
    No comment :)

Screenshot_2016-12-26-08-40-12
    Screenshot_2016-12-26-12-33-17
    Vakali
  • BttlOpenerBttlOpener Member Posts: 989
    Only had 3 times with 8 phones but actually received a legendary gift while grinding equipment missions.
    RedEye52
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,163
    Nice! I got 2 level 20 epic rifles which grinding gear missions, but nothing legendary! And you got gold dodge too!